Quantcast

diablo off season spots

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
you may ask "gosh, what will I ever do without diablo" (travis) You ride your off season spot.

Lets see your off season spots.

Btw chris and I are looking for help on sundays at highbridge if anyone wants to join. :monkey:

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
Glen Park is a good time, but has become a little more tricky since the land owner began threatening police action if he saw any shuttle trucks parked up near the top. You're also on your own to sweep or rake off the trails - last time my crew went we couldn't even find the path down under all the leaves.

Ray's is always an option, especially with gas down right now. Shouldn't be too expensive a ride, and I have heard some crazy stuff about this place.

Me personally, on clear winter days I'll suit up and hit an XC loop at Mahlon Dickerson or KVSP. Getting the blood flowing is always good in freezing temps!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
you may ask "gosh, what will I ever do without diablo" (travis) You ride your off season spot.

Lets see your off season spots.

Btw chris and I are looking for help on sundays at highbridge if anyone wants to join. :monkey:

Joey, I would love to help you once and a while on Sundays.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
My buddy and i just built a sweet ass dh track like two weeks ago literally right before the ground froze. its like 3 trails in one, so many options, and very fast! ill post up some pics asap. i would have vid but just rebroke my collarbone snowboarding this weekend. training will start later than i wanted now. if anyone is in dutchess county, ny and want to ride dh, let me know.

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
I have a little habit of looking at gnar huck spots while im driving. I've never bothered to do any of them though.

Just ride some road and do XC to get ready for next season. A ride or two a week will keep you in shape for next season

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I rode a couple of times at skyline drive early this year before diablo opened. If anyones thinking of shuttling there sunday morning, drop me a PM. Otherwise I was thinking of taking my AM bike up there and ust riding some trails.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
the dirt jumps pump track at cummingham or just hit up sprain ridge in the FR bike or AM bike its fun either way....

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I rode a couple of times at skyline drive early this year before diablo opened. If anyones thinking of shuttling there sunday morning, drop me a PM. Otherwise I was thinking of taking my AM bike up there and ust riding some trails.
i live 5 minutes from skyline and i know the whole trail network there. I ride xc so if you want to ride pm me.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
san diego, california. ted williams trails and fontana winter race series. let me know if you guys wanna shuttle teds, ill be there every day.

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
i rode sprain ridge in yonkers the other day. some super sick rock drops there. but i just ride some ghetto spots near me

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
i rode sprain ridge in yonkers the other day. some super sick rock drops there. but i just ride some ghetto spots near me
Ghetto spots are where its at. :imstupid: If you have a street/dirt bike you have plenty to ride if you have ghetto spots. I just hink winter Cross Country riding is fun.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
jerseydirt also has a sick downhill trail too. thats the word on the street at least. i hear its got a 60 foot road gap potential

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Last edited:
Sep 23, 2007
trailbosses, drug addicts, hamburgers, steel reserve, 40's, shovel partys, summer jams, random friends, and dirt naps. ah i miss the dirt jumps.
this isnt me but still...

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
captian has some of the best trails I've ridden! Having ninham like 20 min away and captain's trails like a min away makes for some fun riding here in somers during the off season! I give maddd props to captain and his friends for building an amazing trail network! My only complaint...wheres the lift??? Hiking to the top with a 40lb bike kinda sucks :p