Diablo Pics From Today!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Enjoy!

Canon

Lower Alpine:

Over Processed Image.. (what was i thinking)

More Pics to Follow, in the meantime please check my FlickR Link for all images....

Enjoy!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
These aren't my Favorite Batch, but here are a few more:

See My Flick Page (Link Below) for more images...

Great day though i did not stay all day....

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Great shots as always. Didn't see you today, spent my time testing my new bike on the IX Slalom course. Although I did find a 3in. baby turtle at the start gate, that was pretty cool.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Great shots as always. Didn't see you today, spent my time testing my new bike on the IX Slalom course. Although I did find a 3in. baby turtle at the start gate, that was pretty cool.
yeah i was up and about all day... took a really bad spill in lower Alpine was am okay.... ego is hurt more than my body.....

grea time today... glad i came out.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
yeah i was up and about all day... took a really bad spill in lower Alpine was am okay.... ego is hurt more than my body.....

grea time today... glad i came out.
ooof another fall on alpine? ;p btw dave sorry i was gonna stop but i really wanted to get some time on the new bike !

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
pretty cool! it was a good time today for sure. i had a fun time on that covanent trail as well.great build

ecsnsmb

Chimp
Jun 10, 2008
NJ
woah everyone is rockin their coordinating race gear and outfits and such. all I have is my riding shorts and an old tee shirt. and that guy in the 4th pic down has the WC edition 40RC2. Whammy.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
someone got a new lens
Me?

No no new lens, i used my "beater lenses" for this photo session. i used a Cheap Nikon 50mm f/1.8 (only 90 bucks) and i used a Tamron 17-35 f/2.8-4 (only 150.00 new)

i did not want to lug around my Nikon Zoom Lens (only 1899.99) :-)

Have Fun out there today.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I havent been to creek yet, but I did crash fast in a loamy berm (its not packed down yet)

It was like crashing into a giant dirty pillow! Wish my digs at teh Creek were that gentle.