Quantcast

Diablo Race #2 Pictures

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Those are cool! I really want to head out to the east coast some time to ride, for variety's sake.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
14/43

They ran us down some course over off the side. It was quick. I think the winning time was some where near 2:20. Jergen Benneke won (I think :think: ) A lot of it was new sections in between established trails. There was a lot of ski slope. Which was cool.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Hot damn, good finish.

I'd hoped to get back up there one more time this year but it probably ain't gonna happen - these pics are killing me.:bomb:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Hey - I didn't know you were there!

Of course I forgot you're on a Moorewood now - I would've been looking for a Yeti DH-9.:D

Did you take the stealth line through the rock garden on the far left? Looked really fast, but it seemed like you had to hit it with just the right amount of speed, or else you'd get caught between the rocks and pitched into the flats at the bottom.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
S.K.C. said:
Did you take the stealth line through the rock garden on the far left? Looked really fast, but it seemed like you had to hit it with just the right amount of speed, or else you'd get caught between the rocks and pitched into the flats at the bottom.
Of course. Actually it was easier than the "regular" line. :clue:

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Did she happen to get any of me? Plate number 118, big blueberry on the sunday. Those are some great shots too!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
rockymt21 said:
Did she happen to get any of me? Plate number 118, big blueberry on the sunday. Those are some great shots too!
Sorry, none. But blueberry on sunday... thats funny. I saw you a bunch if I would have known I'd said hello. I'm trying to get back for the next one so I'll see you then.

BTW, your helmet looked sick.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Thanks man,

Yeah, I didn't realize it was you since I see soooooo many Morewoods around, would have introduced myself. Nice job on the 14th!

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
Bicyclist said:
Those are cool! I really want to head out to the east coast some time to ride, for variety's sake.
prepare for a lot of rocks, mud, and retarded locals like myself:rolleyes:

but if anyone ever takes a trip to diablo, drop me a pm, i know some fun as hell trails there.

by any chance, were you racing on a section of alpine?

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I love it, Jurgen and Ford are 1-2 in the overall points now. Oldschool V Newschool. The podium is like a 1998 clubsandwich with Ford as the turkey...

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
The best part was that Jurgen had an off bike experience in the first woods section, then according to Him, He just got mad and attacked the course with vengence. I swear He did the rock garden just like two drops. he actually shook the ground when He went thru. Ford's a class act, I saw Him run up the mountain after His race run to assist an intro rider that had crashed.

Props to the Diablo Crew for supporting Sergio !!

http://sergiosfund.org/

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I'm tired of all these Jurgen Beneke reports... let's see some mother F'n pictures or video or something?!?!?

dang

:)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Pip3r said:
nice dude, i think i saw her out there. any of #11? in a red jersey
Yeah, she got a nice one of you in the same berm as the first pic. I'll send you a PM with a link to the full rez picture later tonight.

She also has a shot of Jergen, I'll get it up tonight as well.