Quantcast

Diablo Scortcher Vid

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
So it was like 98 Degrees today, figure i try something new... I "taped" my Hi-def camera onto my helmet and use it as a helmet cam....

WARNING:

This Video will cause nausea, head aches, and in some cases seizures!

At the end of the video our Favorite Lift guys makes an appearance!

http://www.vimeo.com/1134774

There is footage of me crashing in Alpine.... again!
(note)
i know the video is shaky blah blah.... but you have been warned....

Last edited:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
not too bad. i didnt know you had footage of your crash, i would have been ever more excited to watch. takin one for the team. maybe you can get some still footage tommorow.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
not too bad. i didnt know you had footage of your crash, i would have been ever more excited to watch. takin one for the team. maybe you can get some still footage tommorow.
editing the video gave me a headache, back to picture taking... lol no more helmet cam shenanigans for me.... lol

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
o man good ol shenanigans i had sex with a 30 year old drunk girl outside that bar in my truck. good times.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Nice video Dave, nice crash too. Question, I didn't see a yellow bike in the crash, where's the sinister?

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
Haha, that is actually the funniest thing your said here, cant wait to meet you. Are you the fag that said get rid of the step-up box on Reality, have you even hit it? fairy?
mm nope, i wasnt the one who said that. wasn't there this weekend actually. now you really have no idea what you're talking about

SGF2

Chimp
May 8, 2005
Portland
Thanks for putting me in the video, I'm the dude in red just before you fade to black... (I had to pause it to make sure).

Next time try and get me off a drop or something :o)