Quantcast

diablo sunday 23rd?

Mar 26, 2007
New Zealand
hey there
anyone driving from NYC on sunday 23rd? i'm looking for a ride out to diablo and back.
28 year old new zealand chick, havent been on a bike in 3 months cos ive been trapped at a summercamp, lol, but im looking forward to checking out diablo!! :-)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
If I'm not mistaken there should be a bus (run by Diablo I think) that goes from Diablo to NYC...

Lemme check with Shawn, and I'll get back to you.

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
a 28 yr old new zealand chick......i may drive out to get ya lol i want to talk about flight of the concords with you hehehe

C. Rider

Chimp
Sep 6, 2007
jajaja, ofcourse i will not rape anyone. I'm just being nice if she is in my way I'll drive her or who ever needs a ride to Diablo.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
what part of the city u in me and my boyz are regualrs at diablo there every weekend...and we live in Queens ny... hollor u might be in our way in....but we are stonners so hope ur not afraid of smoke...

Mar 26, 2007
New Zealand
hmm well im interested to know what all the deleted quotes are ... reckon i wont be too keen on travelling out there with people who have comments so bad they get deleted though!
i'll look into that bus option.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Wise choice L.M.M I will be up there sunday with a group if you want to ride with Us we have one other girl that rides with us who may be up as well. good luck in your travels c u sunday!

Terrier

Chimp
Sep 11, 2007
hmm well im interested to know what all the deleted quotes are ... reckon i wont be too keen on travelling out there with people who have comments so bad they get deleted though!
i'll look into that bus option.

Just so you know, all of us with the deleted quotes were showing our dissatisfaction with "Dirt taste Good" (or whatever his name is) original, out of line quote.

I won't repeat it, but lets just say it shows what a freakin' immature idiot he is.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
hey missmarz dont worry about that immature kid. just come out and ride, everyone at diablo has respect and will show you around.