Quantcast

Diablo This Weekend Anyone?

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
on Sunday. And racing every sunday for the next 3 weeks. I do plan on riding at Diabloween. I have a Switch DH bike I've never ridden since I don't want to risk getting hurt during the race season. Are you riding Diabloween or Darkness 909? Ride on

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
it was a good weekend. Rain held off and the trails were in good shape. Sorry if I missed you. I'll be there for Diabloween but my costume ideas are not working out.

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
5 times up, then down the ski mountain was tough. This is the first year I could ride the whole thing (up I mean). The single track was fun, but not that difficult, except for that roadie that crashed behind me. Hopefully I will see you folks at Diabloween. I don't know if I can jump my bike though. How big are the jumps? Do you have to jump? Okay, just call me chicken.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
5 times up, then down the ski mountain was tough. This is the first year I could ride the whole thing (up I mean). The single track was fun, but not that difficult, except for that roadie that crashed behind me. Hopefully I will see you folks at Diabloween. I don't know if I can jump my bike though. How big are the jumps? Do you have to jump? Okay, just call me chicken.
LOL! No, you don't have to jump. It's all about going and riding and having fun!

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
Yup, Bunny Hops. They are "jumps,"right? I'll just Bunny Hop down the trail and roll down the jump section,....or walk it. It will be fun either way. Hope to see you there! jess

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
I'm working Saturday but leaning towards Diablo on Sunday. If anyone sees me I'm on an ano gray VP Free!
Have a great weekend!