Quantcast

Did anyone hear Korn on Stern doing Another Brick in the Wall?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i never liked Korn. i tried i really did, my pal was really into em and it just put me to sleep.

Pink Floyd was a hella good band but they are so 1970's...... :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
camper van beethoven's take on "astronomy domine" is pretty decent. and i'm positive but i think that eugene chadbourne does a version of "careful w/ that axe, eugene". maybe rake, in his case.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
camper van beethoven's take on "astronomy domine" is pretty decent. and i'm positive but i think that eugene chadbourne does a version of "careful w/ that axe, eugene". maybe rake, in his case.
The Doors do a blatant ripoff of Careful with that Axe Eugene called "The End" you prolly heard of it.

emjay

Chimp
Dec 5, 2004
Crakima
Come on, now. APC's cover of "Imagine" is nothing if not a timely "re-imagining" of the original. Think of the sentiment behind the original.....
Now consider the irony lurking beneath the cover version. In light of all our clamoring for the newest and shiniest new possessions to differentiate us from the next person, the tone of this version is perfect. I don't want to get into the religious aspects of it, but there's no denying that that topic isn't particularly relevant. Try watching the video if just listening to the song doesn't do anything for you. So "solly" if this is too long a reply for some of you.