Quantcast

dinner help

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Hmmm...birds typically eat nuts and berries. Maybe a little cuttlefish shell on the side so she can sharpen her beak. Unless this bird is a "bird of prey" then a few live mice would be the appropriate menu.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
this is why i posted it here
Why? do you hate me? already?

Try something light.

Cut back on onions and garlic [breath issues] and skip coffee [see same] if you can.

browse through my recipes - most of them would work.

Thin girls often like to eat light. Any of the pizza ideas would work. You can control the ingredients and it shows flair.

Don't do anything bland, nor too hot'n'spicy.

First time is just to 'check her out'.

If she likes salmon, try the salmon with beurre blanc and some roasted potatoes.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
Why? do you hate me? already?

Try something light.

Cut back on onions and garlic [breath issues] and skip coffee [see same] if you can.

browse through my recipes - most of them would work.

Thin girls often like to eat light. Any of the pizza ideas would work. You can control the ingredients and it shows flair.

Don't do anything bland, nor too hot'n'spicy.

First time is just to 'check her out'.

If she likes salmon, try the salmon with beurre blanc and some roasted potatoes.

you'll have to email some recipes

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Does it really matter what you cook? Aren't you just going to boil it beyond recognition anyway?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's a female that is going to see you? Then it's HER that should be doing the cooking. You could be a good host though and make sure your kitchen is tidy for her.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Well, she is American.
So, just get her 2 Big Macs, supersize fries, 2 apple Pies, a Mcflurry, and a diet coke.

If all that fails, provide tube steak and gravy.
No way...he should take her to a McD's in France and get Royale's with Cheese instead of Big Macs. Then she'll be all impressed that he got her French food.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
No way...he should take her to a McD's in France and get Royale's with Cheese instead of Big Macs. Then she'll be all impressed that he got her French food.
A) Here's her chance to taste some [thank god non-American] food - why maker her into a hater?

and B) Show her that you care in a sensual [taste IS a sense! dammit!] and thoughtful [show her this thread - all the crap you had to put up with for her is sexy!] and may get you a bang out of the deal.

Burgers and fries - we're talking Tucker Max here...

*besides - the French keep dismantling the McD's and selling off the raw materials. I am not making this up.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Actually the pork and peach thing I posted about yesterday is really easy.

The best advice I can give you is keep it simple and DO NOT try something for the first time on this date. If you want to try something new, do a trial run first. Especially if you don't cook often. Most girls will be more impressed with you confidently pulling off something fairly simple then a failed attempt at something more complex.

With that in mind, for at least part of the meal consider splurging on something you can't really screw up, as in something that doesn't need cooking. Champagne and caviar or smoked salmon to start?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If I recall correctly from previous threads, this is a just-friends-type bird rather than a root-burying-type bird. No need for a suave, romantic meal when a satisfying rib-sticker woul be more appropriate. Start her out with something Spanish like chorizo grasiento con panocha coita.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
If I recall correctly from previous threads, this is a just-friends-type bird rather than a root-burying-type bird. No need for a suave, romantic meal when a satisfying rib-sticker woul be more appropriate. Start her out with something Spanish like chorizo grasiento con panocha coita.
Hmm, if true why is she coming just to see him and why is he asking for help?

Champagne and caviar followed by box mac n' cheese? :biggrin:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Hmm, if true why is she coming just to see him and why is he asking for help?

Champagne and caviar followed by box mac n' cheese? :biggrin:
Hey, yah. Make no effort, show her how little you care. Forget her name a few times and call her 'Claire' or 'Jenny' or something. Use a different 'oops' name each time.

Make her wash the dishes, too. After all, you 'cooked'...

To top things off, don't call her a cab, make her do it. Also, make sure she has to look it up in the directory while you watch a goofy game show [typical UK think like 'Distraction' - make sure you laugh at everything while ignoring her.]

American girls love that stuff.

oh! And don't forget to slap her in the ass as she's leaving!

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
This is more important than the food!

It's all in the delivery: stiff wrist, but not firm. Fingers together.. you wouldnt want her to think you were a perv.
It should be a short, sharp 'retort' style smack. If your own hand isn't stinging, chances are you didn't hit her hard enough to make sitting down for the next 48 hrs a constant reminder of your hand on her glutes...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
This is more important than the food!

It's all in the delivery: stiff wrist, but not firm. Fingers together.. you wouldnt want her to think you were a perv.
Come on don't screw him over. American chicks don't like this at all.

What they want is for you to slap their ass but then give it a big squeeze maybe even try to hit her with the ninja freeze if you can. They dig that to the tuckermax.