Quantcast

dirt bike crossed with a MTB awesome

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
skyscraper BB!! Being that there's no cranks to smash, you could conceivably have an 11" BB height. A little low, but a good 13-14 would terrorize!

Same with slacker head angle, so that it's dynamic angle would around 62

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
just don't let Bender get his hands on one :rofl:

LOL that was the first thing I thought too. Along with a few other changes I'd say it needs bigger brakes front and rear. They look smaller than 8" and it's a heavier bike than a DH or FR rig. But still a great place to start I hope they're able to make something happen with it.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I like the idea, but would change the geommetry, and I don't like the bar running to the back of the seat. I think it needs to look more like a fender.

Kyle,

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
You wouldn't ride it on a moto track and you couldn't ride it on a mtb track....

Where would you take it?

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
The way I see it is you can ride it at any ORV park or anywhere else you can ride a motorized bike. But you can pick some very sweet line and go over and off of stuff you would usually go around. If yu had your own land it would be perfect.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i want to build a sub 100lbs MX bike.
that was a great thread stick posted, .................ON LITTER!

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
id like to see some of these made...maybe for super tight trials/creek bed riding...id like mine a bit lower tho, 8inx8in would have been fine if it would make it 3-4in lower...