Quantcast

Dirt Club Summer Series Race Calendar

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Hello Fellow Bicycle Racers!

I just wanted to let you in on a few little secrets about the Dirt Club Summer Series in Los Olivos.

1. There is CASH PAYBACK for Cat 2 , Cat 1 & Pros!
2. Cheap entry fees! No late reg fees & you can reg on race day!
3. This is a grass roots style series that is going to be a blast!
4. No license is required to race.
5. Friday & Saturday night camping on site with hot showers and free firewood!
6. No DH Shuttle fees!
7. This is a best 3 of 4 race series, there are 3 races left, so everyone still has a chance to win the series!

The format is XC Saturday mornings, Dual Slalom Saturday afternoon and DH racing Sunday at 12 noon. DH practice Saturday from 12 - 4 and Sunday morning from 8 - 11.

You can find info about the Dirt Club Summer Series at http://www.ridesb.com/images/formsmaps/summer_series.pdf

Here are the future Dirt Club Summer Series dates:

Race #2 JULY 25-26
Race #3 AUGUST 22-23
FINALS SEPTEMBER 11-12 (Note: this is a date change from 9/26-27)

Other races at the Dirt Club in 2009

Wednesday Night Dirt Criterium Series - July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and August 5th
24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch - October 30th - Nov. 1st (Halloween Themed)
UCSB Cowpie Classic November 14th & 15th (Both Collegiate and normal)
Dirt Club Holiday Weekend - December 5th & 6th

Please consider joining us at the SGDC in July and throughout the rest of the year!

Thanks,

Hecky

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
I just wanted to make sure your series is still going on July 25-26. I'm interrested in camping out there and don't know the details on that. I have a 26' RV and I would like to camp at the event. Do I need to get there early to get a spot, or can I get there on Friday before the event? I'm also racing slalom...can single speeds compete or do I have to have gears?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'll be there Mike. Age group still 19-39? Give us old fokkers a break ;)

ojaiDH

Chimp
Jun 20, 2009
dream land
Does anyone know who the photographer was that was taking pics at the big drop was? I'd like to have a few of the pics they took if possable. Killer race I hope to see more of you out there next time! I came home with way too much beer. I need more people to give it out to...see you next time.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Good times were had with a few racers. It was hot, but bearable! Get out there people, $35 to race is a decent price, and hecky does cash back for winners! In freaking sport even!

Who's up for a stage race? Track 1, track 2 and DS? We might need to buff up track 2 a bit to make it work ;)

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Good times were had with a few racers. It was hot, but bearable! Get out there people, $35 to race is a decent price, and hecky does cash back for winners! In freaking sport even!

Who's up for a stage race? Track 1, track 2 and DS? We might need to buff up track 2 a bit to make it work ;)
Do it!