Quantcast

Dirt Jump Bikes Lemme see em!

CTR

Chimp
Sep 1, 2002
Australia
the burly hardtail thread has lots of sweet pics of many many burly/jumping bikes, probably best to check that out if you wanna see some pics

BoyBoy

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
washington DC
hey... how did you manage to put the line through the steerer tube on that sputnik?

i am gonna do that. I am sure i could manage on my own, but i figure i'd just ask to see what you did. do they sell special caps/starnuts?

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
Originally posted by BoyBoy
hey... how did you manage to put the line through the steerer tube on that sputnik?

i am gonna do that. I am sure i could manage on my own, but i figure i'd just ask to see what you did. do they sell special caps/starnuts?

just get a hollow bmx starnut

though i did recently decide to start riding brakeless up front because i want to get a new fork soon and other then the psylo no one makes a beefy Through axel fork with vbrake bosses anymore. So i figured i can just run brakeless up front seeing how i just use it as a jumping/urban/park bike and bmxers dont need front brakes so why do i

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by TROXEL
nice photoshop work
rad bike
as i recall that wasnt photoshop at all but a nicely done photo shoot with backlighting and stuff. kinda like sub6's evil in the va forum (even the same top tube/seatstay on the bike...)

i could be wrong on the photo shoot tho, but thats what it looks like and what i remember.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by TROXEL
nice photoshop work
rad bike
photoshop work? heh - sorry, not here.

it's just the lighting i used.... 2 main flash units & one underneath the table to light the background.

- dump

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by BoyBoy
nice!

how are those semi's on the street? i am thinking of getting a pair. i need a good dirt/street tire.
the semi's perfect for street & dj - absolutely perfect... i wish i had two!

- dump