Quantcast

Dirt jumps anyone?

MTBkid

Chimp
Mar 2, 2004
Colorado Springs
Has anyone from colorado springs been out to the dirt jumps at Barnes and Powers lately. I went out today and cleaned them up a bit. but it looks like someone has been building there?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
MTBkid said:
Has anyone from colorado springs been out to the dirt jumps at Barnes and Powers lately. I went out today and cleaned them up a bit. but it looks like someone has been building there?
Keaton!!!! I got my V-10!!!! :D:D:D::D You need to come check it out tomorrow!!! its beautiful. Give me a ring 282-3424

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
Hey Keaton it's Drew, I have a sweet pic of you from Angelfire. You might have already seen it, but here it is, if you want a print let me know cuz I am selling them. Give me a call sometime next week if you are interested or if you want to ride. 510-1835.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
GravityPilot said:
Hey Keaton it's Drew, I have a sweet pic of you from Angelfire. You might have already seen it, but here it is, if you want a print let me know cuz I am selling them. Give me a call sometime next week if you are interested or if you want to ride. 510-1835.

Nice picture! :thumb:

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
Please delete this post. This is out of context. You know that my dad does this in a joking and satirical way when we are playing around. please delete that post.