Quantcast

Dirt jumps in winchester va are real!!!!

bapbap

Chimp
Aug 15, 2011
I've seen a few threads with people questioning if winchester has a dirt park / trails. And which we did when I was 16. I havent been back since and ive heard talk that they were bulldozed but cant get a straight answer just hear say. So when i decided to start riding again I dexided that would be my first stop to see if the imfamous "booger trails" were still there. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in join if they are still intact to fix them back up?? From what i remember there were some big jumps. As tall as 8 ft high jums with between 15-25 ft gaps. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

bapbap

Chimp
Aug 15, 2011
Well guys they are real... I went on a search Wednesday to find them and sure enough they were there. A little grown over an a few jumps need to be filled in but overall not bad. I started clearing them a little so shouldn't be long before they can be jumped.

UPBiker

Chimp
Oct 16, 2011
Where are these dirt jumps at? I recently moved to Front Royal and I've been looking around for some dirt jumps. The only ones that I have found so far are way out on 495. It's a hike from here.