Quantcast

---dirt Jumps Need Help---

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
Any body in the south Orange County area and want a place to dirt jump,well i have the answer to ur question... there is a church with some land set aside with tons of dirt and a mini-ramp (under re-furbishment) and we need help :help: building up the jumps, we have some shovels, wheel barral and there is a hose to water the jumps.we did have a bob cat up there to bring in the dirt so the church doesnt mind the machinery(if u plan on the idea of maybe geting ahold of one).so hit me up if this sounds good its a place that wont get torn down and if enough people wanna help this place will be super :drool: groomed jumps the style we like in south coutny :thumb: so hit me up ill tell u more and set some date or something.

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
sjcX3oldtown said:
Any body in the south Orange County area and want a place to dirt jump,well i have the answer to ur question... there is a church with some land set aside with tons of dirt and a mini-ramp (under re-furbishment) and we need help :help: building up the jumps, we have some shovels, wheel barral and there is a hose to water the jumps.we did have a bob cat up there to bring in the dirt so the church doesnt mind the machinery(if u plan on the idea of maybe geting ahold of one).so hit me up if this sounds good its a place that wont get torn down and if enough people wanna help this place will be super :drool: groomed jumps the style we like in south coutny :thumb: so hit me up ill tell u more and set some date or something.
What the hell, do you not check your PMs?

Tell us/me more!

My hands are starting to get soft from not riding now that the "racing season" is over. If my hands get too soft, I promise I will not touch a shovel.

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
the church is located in dana point but its a church so if or when u find the place be respectfull we dont want this place to be taken away from us so hit me up with more replys and this monday which is gonna be 10/3/05 we should be there so hit me up and we'll see whos going. Heres a satalite image of the church from google maps u can find ur way to here if u can read a map(the church is the big building and parking lot)http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.488010,-117.721542&spn=0.004072,0.007522&t=h&hl=en
so hit me up when u wanna head down there and ill see if i can get a crew

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY... we have about 5 people hitting up the church on MONDAY, we should be there lil after 2pm building the first lip and the second of the pack and might even hit the first one if ur up for it.
If u want to bring some shovels it would be a good idea cause they're about 5 up there. remember there is a hose(but it has a hole) and a wheel barrow we just need shovels and a hose if u have one...so South Shores Church Of DANA POINT @ 2:00 ON MONDAY the 3rd 10/3/05. be there or be SQUARE