Quantcast

Dirt Jumps!?!

bmbass

Chimp
Sep 20, 2010
Hippyville, NC
I know about Brevard, Super Secret ones nobody's is allowed to talk about, and the 2 pumptracks around Avl, but does anyone know of some djs or anything similar around Asheville area that are more more beginner-progression oriented? Always nice if they're public, feel free to PM if you don't want to broadcast.

Just got a new dj bike and trying to find places to ride it. TIA :thumb:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I don't know of any beginner friendly but I'll build some with you! I have a dj bike that I bought ages ago and have never even built due to lack of motivation.

mbrennan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2011
I don't know of any beginner friendly but I'll build some with you! I have a dj bike that I bought ages ago and have never even built due to lack of motivation.
when they are built I will come up and show you how to ride them :)

or come down to charlotte I will show you guys some monsters

bmbass

Chimp
Sep 20, 2010
Hippyville, NC
Butch you serious? I have a feeling if they're in your back yard we'd build them small and come back a week later to see some 10ft knife edge planers and you'd be spinning threes.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I'm pretty serious. Digging solo is the suck. I've never had a circle of pals that all ride come hang at the house with shovels.

Sunday, I've got a Bobcat owner who wants to come over and dig for me. I'll find out when he's got some time and see if I can orchestrate it.

And Jeremy, SF guidelines dictate no gaps over 8 feet and trenches can be no more than 6 feet deep with 12 inches of mulch depth minimum. That's in the fine print on page 902. :wink:

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
I know about Brevard, Super Secret ones nobody's is allowed to talk about, and the 2 pumptracks around Avl, but does anyone know of some djs or anything similar around Asheville area that are more more beginner-progression oriented? Always nice if they're public, feel free to PM if you don't want to broadcast.

Just got a new dj bike and trying to find places to ride it. TIA :thumb:
If you have a decoder ring you can find dj's