Quantcast

Dirty Bird Photos (Just a taste)

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Sweet I finally made it in someone's video where I'm actually on the bike.. Too bad that's the slowest I went over that jump all weekend..

Sick vid though.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I only appear for a second in one of the videos... :(
i'm right there with ya man...i'm like sasquatch, i see ton's of flashes and camera's but nothing ever shows up ;)

i actually have a theory on this that rings true every time i test it: if i wear a race jersey/kit and goggles there will be plenty of pics...if i'm just wearing a t-shirt and regular shorts, nothing comes out. so apparently, the race kit does attract photogs better than the subdued "freerider" look :D

maybe i'll order that flamboyant kit that andy devault was wearing..or maybe bright yellow like ben hulse ;)

GREAT VID TJ! is that a new flobots song?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i'm right there with ya man...i'm like sasquatch, i see ton's of flashes and camera's but nothing ever shows up ;)

i actually have a theory on this that rings true every time i test it: if i wear a race jersey/kit and goggles there will be plenty of pics...if i'm just wearing a t-shirt and regular shorts, nothing comes out. so apparently, the race kit does attract photogs better than the subdued "freerider" look :D

maybe i'll order that flamboyant kit that andy devault was wearing..or maybe bright yellow like ben hulse ;)

Next race, wear your SWAT gear. You won't go unnoticed and the extra weight will provide ample DH specific man ballast for an enriched gravitational experience.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The course looks awesome, ya'll have done a great job of getting DH back to the High Country. I may actually have to show up for one this year.

How much is the entry fee for Masters, or whatever the old farts class is called?

Cool vids and pics too...

Apr 16, 2005
Charlotte, NC

Yeah your right! I had a t shirt and cargo shorts.. I'm gonna have to invest on some pro outfits..