Quantcast

"DiVa oF tHe CoNcReTe"....-MiAz_eDiT (My 10 yr old Daughter)

islandertek

Chimp
Nov 4, 2010

Just a DIVA having fun on her bike!! Mia Aguon (Age 10) is always pushing herself to do her best and always try and one up the boys.......that is when she's not painting her nails or doing her hair. Ha Haaaaa!!

GiRLz RuLe......BoYz DrOoL......according to -Mia Aguon!!!!

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
is there an edit? not trying to be a jerk, just confused as I don't see a link, or image, or vid...... thanks
point of note: my daughter is 4 and beginning to rock the glider bike and enjoy digging in the dirt.... you know where that will lead. trails child labor.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Ha Haaaa!! Both of my kids help me dig next to our house. Here's my son's edit, and he is 6. ENJOY!! Cheers!!

MiNuTe....2....WiN....iT...."LoNdOn'Z eDiT" on Vimeo
aHAAAAA, yes. you were correct, I had some browser settings off and just didn't see a thing. That combined with the alternating caps and I'm ashamed to say that I thought the worst of your post. My mistake and apologies.

Awesome vids and kids. They are ripping for their age. And that concrete park looks excellent for them, with nicely rounded corners and mellow angles. Question: did you guys start at the race track and migrate to trails/park or the reverse.

We have a nice local track with a great community that I'm considering getting more involved in so the kids can when they come of age (g=4,b=2; still too young). But its tough to justify spending my limited free time at the track rather than the trails.

Cheers man, thanks for sharing.

M