Quantcast

DJ Park Update: It has begun

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Got this email from Ben Cashman just now:

Hello all,

For those who haven't heard the news, Mark from Granite Concrete is in the process of moving the bulk storage blocks from the dirt jump site as I write this e-mail. This is the significant first step of transforming the site into a dirt jump paradise! Hooorayyy!!

Mike Hannes from Ram Construction will begin moving earth shortly...I will ask Mike if he can use any manual help from volunteers while he is out there with his equipment, and I will keep you all informed on the verdict. Either way, once Mike gets going with the digging, we will be able to predict when the machines will be finished with their job and hand shovels will need to take over to polish jumps, and we will plan volunteer digging days accordingly.

Ben Cashman

:D

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by Zippy357
Where where where is this DJ park your talking about?

Is it the one in Bellingham or what?
b-town fo sho

it's going to be sick i can't wait to get out there and get things gong!

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
wow i cant wait to jump them me and my big bro mite come and help ( along with Zippy) to work on them. wow it is coming true !:D :D ;)

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
I'll let everyone know when we get word about a volunteer party. Right now we still have to wait for the big machines to come in and move the dirt for us. When they are done I will let ya all know.