Quantcast

DJ Spots

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
Anyone know the condition of Slater Trails, Sheep Hills and Lake Forest after the rains???

I know Lake Forest may be gone, but wanted to find out for sure...

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
Sorry, these are in the SoCal area...

I figured this post belonged in the DJ/BMX section more than the SoCal section...

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
Rain?? Oh yeah it rained... I think we almost hit 35 inches for the year which ended June 1st if I recall correctly. Our normal is only like 14 inches in a good year..

Hmm skate parks?? never rode one, but I know the Etnies park down here in Lake Forest only allows 20 inchers...

"Bike Types: A BMX or Freestyle Bike ONLY - No mountain bikes, trials bikes, tandem bikes, 10 speeds, or any other type of bike that is not a BMX or freestyle type bike.

Wheel Size: Only 16", 20" or 24" in size. 26" and larger wheeled bikes are not allowed (mountain bikes, road racing etc.)"

Thats off their website... also not sure about the Vans Skate park near me... probably similar rules when they have BMX sessions...

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
Hmmm used to be heavily into body boarding, and NO not the cheesy boards you buy at Kmart!! I got all my boards from surf shops... YES I was a sponger, but hell at least I was out in the water doing something and having fun!!!

Nothings more fun than surfing at 1am with just the moonlight shining!!!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Neccros said:
tandem bikes,
No tandems?! thats blatent descrimination you should call your congressman!

Oh yeah, you problably will have more luck in the socal forum, especially for specific spots like those...good luck

Neccros

Chimp
Aug 3, 2003
I'd LOVE to see someone bust a tandem tail whip!!!! Hell, that could become a new Olympic event!!

AHAHAH