Quantcast

DJ's near Tahoe City?

I will be up in Tahoe next week, and am looking for some place to dirt jump within riding distance of Tahoe City. Northstar doesn't quite have the quality jumps I am looking for. Anyone have a spot that they would be willing to share the location of with me? Give ma a PM.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Jestere said:
I will be up in Tahoe next week, and am looking for some place to dirt jump within riding distance of Tahoe City. Northstar doesn't quite have the quality jumps I am looking for. Anyone have a spot that they would be willing to share the location of with me? Give ma a PM.
If you find them let me know. Then I'll know when to look out back and start shooting.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Kidwoo, am I going to have to anticipate returning fire? Going to need to bring the guns from NOLA when I come up if that's the case...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tattooo said:
Kidwoo, am I going to have to anticipate returning fire? Going to need to bring the guns from NOLA when I come up if that's the case...
You win.

I actually just talk tough. I'm about 6'7" but weigh 104lbs. Last time I tried to fire a rifle (0.22) it broke my scapula and dislocated my shoulder.

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
kidwoo said:
You win.

I actually just talk tough. I'm about 6'7" but weigh 104lbs. Last time I tried to fire a rifle (0.22) it broke my scapula and dislocated my shoulder.

hahah what happens when you crash your bike :dead:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
They've got to be kankles by now. It's gonna be hard to get his ankles back to their original shape after all the times he's had them all nasty and swolen....like being pregnant kind of.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
stratguy1618 said:
There are some DJs in Tahoe City across the street from Olympic Cycles and right by the US bank.
Yeah go there on your downhill bike and skid up the faces and land all fvcked up on the landings with your bike all sidways and brakes locked......please .....there's not nearly enough of that going on.

Plus if you've got a 50 go ahead and roost up the take offs as well. Don't worry, the mountain bikers will fix it.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If I promise real nice to bring my new DJ bike, think you might show an ex-local some spots there Kidwoo?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
Yeah go there on your downhill bike and skid up the faces and land all fvcked up on the landings with your bike all sidways and brakes locked......please .....there's not nearly enough of that going on.

Plus if you've got a 50 go ahead and roost up the take offs as well. Don't worry, the mountain bikers will fix it.
it's almost like you sound surprised....

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
kidwoo said:

Yo! dogger
you know how we do it down here just chase the 50's and when you catch'em beat them sensless... hacksaw's got your back F-Doug Parsons and his 50 crew. oh and the DH Bikes well if you look at N* and see all the brake draggers there then you shouldn't be suprised that they would do it at the jumps also.Like you said Kid the Mountian bikers will fix it...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Man, and then things just up and went gangsta with no warning.

Just put a monster lip ontop of things, kick the long travel out into the ozone once or twice, they'll rethink things.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Tattooo said:
Man, and then things just up and went gangsta with no warning.

Just put a monster lip ontop of things, kick the long travel out into the ozone once or twice, they'll rethink things.
If you put monster lips on then you need monster landings and then all the riders do is complain and f-them up, plus trying to dig there is next to impossible.That is why the Kid and I have a special digging crew that is only allowed to dig at Sandy's if we catch someone else digging there they get eighty-sixed (plus you try to dig in the Nevada desert in the summer),You keep your dig crew close and the rest of the world closer.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Can't we all just get along?

I won't be seeking out the DJ of my dreams, my bike got shipped to New Orleans on accident, so I have given up on that for the time being.

Hacksaw, any interest in hooking up next week for an N Trail or Geiger Grade or Sky Tavern DH session?