Quantcast

Dns?

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
I know what it means, just can't figure out why someone who qualifies would take a DNS on race day?

racersdad

Chimp
Jun 25, 2006
People have been known to break a bone during a fall in qualifying and still finish their run to qualify. However, it becomes very difficult to race on Sunday with a cast on one's wrist or one's arm in a sling.

D

dirtyjrzy1031

too busy, house hunting, baby. would of loved to race.......

Bullitboyz

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
CT. USA
In the case of Sinister's Matt Eramo, he dislocated his finger AND broke his wrist in his last practice run before the race began... it looked nasty and ya can't blame him for not starting....

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
but I busted my front shock on the practice run just before the start, fell & bruised my ass on the rock garden, and also dislocated my right index finger,.....all leading to,...Ouch,...that sucks,...but I still started!Damn this sport hurts!

Murphy's Law

Monkey
Apr 29, 2006
Raleighwood NC
Ouch,...that sucks,...but I still started!Damn this sport hurts!
tell me about it! i've been laid up in bed this whole week with a pretty badly swollen sprained foot. Wish i still lived up north and had Mountaincreek in my backyard like i used to so riding there wouldn't be such a shock to the system.......

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
tell me about it! i've been laid up in bed this whole week with a pretty badly swollen sprained foot. Wish i still lived up north and had Mountaincreek in my backyard like i used to so riding there wouldn't be such a shock to the system.......

I used to live by Atlantic Beach NC, the only hills there were the bridges!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In the case of Sinister's Matt Eramo, he dislocated his finger AND broke his wrist in his last practice run before the race began... it looked nasty and ya can't blame him for not starting....
coming out of the woods onto the fireroad? I was the course marshall who handled that, his hand looked gnarly. I hope he's doing well and there's no permanent damage.