Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
One of the guys I race with, Luigi, a right pretty boy, fun drinker, great rider, really has his heart set on getting on The Real World on MTV.

He's perfect for the show. Wild, reactionary, and has really witty comebacks.

So could you do my boy a favor?

Click here to vote for Luigi

The more votes he gets the better the odds are of him getting on the show. It will be classic television I promise.

Yea, I know its pretty not rad to be on the Real World, but it would also be high end ****ing comedy if he was on there. He'll rock out with his cock out, and it'd be a good way to get rowdy bikers back on The Real World.

Besides, he can't be any worse that that Puck ass clown.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Why would you want to be on the Real World? You’ll just end up with liver problems and a STD

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
can he start some drama and will he rock some ridemonkey threads on the show, will he be bringing his big bike with him?

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Nah. It's called Dipsh*ts who get chosen because they're emotionally and mentally unstable, have drug/alcohol problems, and come from broken families. :twitch:

+1!!

that show lost what it was supposed to be probably after the second season. MTV and the people who started the idea really lost out on a good thing, a real reality show that could have been good had they not decided to change it into a lab experiment.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Gayness out the anus.... That's funny ****, I don't care who you are.

I think it'd be special to get a big bike kid up on the Real World. Drunk most of the time, fighting while wearing RM or TFK apparel, we need to tarnish the image of the gravity scene more.

This is going to make House Party II look like House Party III!