Quantcast

Do I like pain?

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I was under the impression this was more of a Downhill site. I guess I was wrong.

Pain is good kind of but not really.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Knuckleslammer said:
I for one hate hills. I climb and climb and climb and I don't get any better at hills. So? Homey don't do hills.
You guys don't even have any hills out there do ya? :p

i actually suck at climbs too, could be due to the fact i'm packing 249 lbs around. you'd think i'd learn..... :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I like pain ( as in exercising) Because I know it makes me a stronger and faster rider when its all said and done

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
its hard for me to tell... I think I have a high tolerance for pain. but how can you really judge. ive broken bones .. etc and my thinking is ... they heal so no big deal. Someone once told me pain is just an emotion leaving the body

wooglin said:
Maybe we can park at the top to start the lemming rally. :)
We could actually put together a good loop by riding up the road from the baseball field, then get on the trails starting with some (d'oh) downhill stuff I have never ridden and continue on all the western trails. That'd probably wear all of our legs down to nubs in time for the Friday night run down Moose Alley...

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I like scratches and scars almost as much as the pain. They're a great conversation starter.

The only pain I don't think I'll ever like is when that pedal hits me in the shin.

What was the line from Karate Kid?
-Pain is weakness leaving the body