Quantcast

Do I still wear Yellow?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
OK I have really enjoyed wearing my LiveStrong bracelet (and giving away the other 9) and it certainly isn't going in the garbage or anything. This was the first year I really followed the Tour closely and I loved it. The bracelet was also a good conversation piece on the local bar scene. I figured I would wear it today to celebrate Lance's win and then hang it up. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
The Livestrong band dosen't have much to do with the tour, so i would suggest keep wearing it... I am

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Can you still get them individually? I lost mine and I want another, but the nike place is out of them, and LAF has them backordered but they're the ten and fifty and blah packs...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
xbluethunderx said:
Can you still get them individually? I lost mine and I want another, but the nike place is out of them, and LAF has them backordered but they're the ten and fifty and blah packs...
xbluethunderx...PM me and I'll mail you one, I've got a bunch! :)

Edited to say that I'm still wearing mine and will until it drops off.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I think N8 is gonna send me one, he PMed me. But, if by some odd chance it doesn't get here, I'll PM you. Thanks :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
xbluethunderx said:
I think N8 is gonna send me one, he PMed me. But, if by some odd chance it doesn't get here, I'll PM you. Thanks :)
It's mailed... I couldn't fit a
bumper sticker in the envelope though.

D

Dingus McGee

Mine will be on til it rots off and will not be replaced.

This bandwagon has some issues for me....

Made in China
Co-opted by Nike
Apparently Lance is a Bush supporter.

Flame away...... :rolleyes: