Quantcast

Do it all Slopestyle DJ 24" full suspension frame

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC
No not that much :) (why don't you use metric system you americans ...) Maybe around 15kg, I don't know yet :) But it is pretty heavy yeah ^^
Now come on Rafoo, no need to insult our way of doing things here in the USA. You live there, we live here. We chased out all of our misfits and sent them back overseas years back, so why would we want to use your way of doing things. Just would not make any sense nor have any reason or reasoning. :D..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks anyway bro! BTW, nice bike you built up. :D

Now, go ride the hell out of that steed! :thumb:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hmmm.... well to add to some of the older comments.........

going from 26 to 24 in wheels front ant rear does nothing to the gro, all it changes is the BB height, standover height, both by one inch, that is all.... no more, no less........and it also changes how well the bike will roll over square hits.

24 in wheels are inherently stiffer, you know the whole shorter spoke concept.....

Very true satatements about 24 in specific frames workign alot better than 26/24 in frames................

Bike looks good, how you digin it so far.

And just to add my own note on 24 in wheel availability..... dont just look at Mtn bike wheels.... look at teh BMX world, strong, lite available...

Rafoo

Chimp
Nov 30, 2009
Now come on Rafoo, no need to insult our way of doing things here in the USA. You live there, we live here. We chased out all of our misfits and sent them back overseas years back, so why would we want to use your way of doing things. Just would not make any sense nor have any reason or reasoning. :D..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks anyway bro! BTW, nice bike you built up. :D

Now, go ride the hell out of that steed! :thumb:

I'm not insulting, just saying that the Internationnal Units are the metric system ^^ It is just historical that you're using those units (like Fahrenheit degrees ... ??? well we use Celsius, I admit that but it is not the same you know ... :D).

To quote famous actors of yours in my best movie ever :

" -And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

-They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

-No man, they’ve got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.

-What'd they call it?

-They call it Royal Cheese.

-Royal Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

-Big Mac is a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

-Le Big Mac ! Ahhaha "

And now I shut up and go ride my bike

Cheers from France ;)