Quantcast

Do you answer the phone on the can ?

Do you answer your phone in the bathroom ?

• Yes, nothing is more important.

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No, poo time is sacred and should never be interrupted.

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • You're retarded, please stop posting.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Bacon Mutha Fvckah !

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yesterday the phone rang during a visit to the small room and I had to think about it for a second. I didn't as my pants were, let's say, a bit low and out of reach. Turned out to be a client calling.

It could have gone either way, I guess. But it just seems weird to be yapping on the phone when droppin some friends off a the pool, especially in a professional context.

I think that this is an important matter in need of serious discussion.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Yes, and I really "have at it" if it is a telemarketer (the stupid university's have been relentless lately)... a good grunt and comment like "damn those wings weren't that hot last night, why the hell do they burn that much coming out?" and then ask "now what were you calling about?"

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sometimes when I'm peeing at the urinal, I here 2 scroll wheels clicking from 2 guys with Blackberries in the stalls behind me.

It's sad/funny.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think phone calls in the bathroom are weird. Jenn does it.

Bathroom is personal time. OTOH, I also don't read/play games/check email in the bathroom. I'd rather not marinate in the smell of the process or while sitting on a hard toilet seat. Get in, get out, and if I want to read I'll sit in one of the comfortable chairs in my house.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Bathroom is personal time. OTOH, I also don't read/play games/check email in the bathroom. I'd rather not marinate in the smell of the process or while sitting on a hard toilet seat. Get in, get out, and if I want to read I'll sit in one of the comfortable chairs in my house.
:stupid:
If I sit there too long my legs go to sleep.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

sob,,sob

your such an animal, how can you turn such a beautiful thing into a heartless moment.

I dont even know who you are anymore......

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
If your gonna be a nasty ****, maybe describe the turds in detail as the come out. "Dark brown, smooth, smells meaty. How's your day going?"

I have noticed everyone of our salespeople will talk to customers while pissing. Must go with being an alcoholic.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i never take the phone into the fortress of solitude...

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Turned out to be a client calling.

It could have gone either way, I guess. But it just seems weird to be yapping on the phone when droppin some friends off a the pool, especially in a professional context.
"Hello Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrngh. It's great to hear from yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhohgod. Your jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewelry is uuuuuuuuuuuuungh it's way. Thanks for caaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww*plop*lling."

This is one of those times that make me terrified that the internet and camera phones exist. Does anybody own ratemypoo.com?

BoxDrunken

Chimp
Aug 13, 2009
Not an issue but you sound different when you are on the pot so its always a dead give away the acoustics in the bathroom always echo to high heaven.!

golivar

Chimp
Sep 4, 2009
east coast
Not an issue but you sound different when you are on the pot so its always a dead give away the acoustics in the bathroom always echo to high heaven.!
i was just about to say the same thing :)

in college i lived in an older house that had one of those enamel-coated iron tubs, as well as some pretty solid ceramic tile on the walls. sound bounced around in there like crazy, so if i was on the phone in there, the person on the other line knew right away (especially if it was a friend who also lived in one of the many other old houses in our college town).

Last edited:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Nope. Never done and no plan on doing so. The way I see it, bathroom time is like a Nascar pit stop: I do only what's necessary and spend as little time as possible doing it.

My girlfriend insists on talking on the phone during any and all bathroom activities. I just don't get it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The mouth piece on my phone doesn't seem to pickup all the splashing and related ****ter noises. I am hoping that Sydasti can recommend me a new phone that works better in the ****ter then the samsung I have now.... Until then I will continue to make all my calls on the expressway in my car going 90 with the windows open while texting.....

Last edited:

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Yesterday I called everyone I could think of to brag that it took 3 swings to down the brown. :D
I am impressed when the pile "breaks water"

As for calling, no, never. Actually I let a big one go if the guy in the stall next to me is on the phone. Usually hangs up pretty quick.

Jun 12, 2007
Southborough, MA
The explosive noises aside, it's the flush that's a dead give away. You can always leave the toilet until the conversation is over and then go back and do the flush..........and hope that nobody else has used the facilities.

On the other hand, multi tasking while on the toilet can be a rewarding experience....as long as you go in with the tools you need to conclude the conversation. The ultimate test would be negotiating a job offer while on the hopper and not having paper and pen to take down critical info.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Actually I let a big one go if the guy in the stall next to me is on the phone. Usually hangs up pretty quick.
I have done this too. With lots of exaggeration. I've gotten good at it too. If it's quiet I can usually hear the person on the phone (enough to hear when they are and aren't talking), and when there's a pause in the conversation I just let all the fury my ass possesses go at once. Then fake-groan in agony/relief.

Have a nice day prick!

Sep 9, 2009
I had this happen a few days ago.

For some reason I have this addiction to prunes at the mo & lets just say your guts move pretty fast after eating them!!

Well, I felt the 'prune rumble' in my stomach & was about to jump on the latrine when my cellphone rings. I paused for a second, then answered it. It was my bank trying to explain the benefits of upgrading my account - bloody typical!!

SO I had a choice:
Either I say 'excuxe me but can you call back later I need a sh1te',
or I go to the toilet & try not to sound strained when I'm dropping & not allow a 'plop!' noise
or I clench my butt cheeks & ride it out to the end hoping that I wont dook myself.

I decided to clench. I was on the phone for 10 mins of hell, then the convo ended & I dived onto to toilet butt 1st & let rip.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
On this evening's ride I came across an older woman who apparently had just finished her business about eight feet from the trail. She was pulling up her shorts with one hand and talking on her cell phone with the other. Weird.

Some people become oblivious to their surroundings as soon as they start talking on them.