Quantcast

Does a camelbak reservoir REALLY look like a douche bag?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I had my reservoir filled for my after work ride sitting on my desk so the water doesn't hit boiling point in my car while I'm at work...my BOSS...yes my 56 year old family man BOSS walks up, sees it and says, JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT...A DOUCHE BAG?!?!?! I go, YOU'RE the douche bag! Goddamn...I cannot believe he said that...anyway, I've never seen one...does a douchebag REALLY look like a camelbak reservoir? Has ANYONE ever seen an actual DOUCHE BAG???

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
No, they do not look like douche bags. I dont even know where you would buy that much douche, maybe Costco sells value packs or something. But no, no they dont.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
I had my reservoir filled for my after work ride sitting on my desk so the water doesn't hit boiling point in my car while I'm at work...my BOSS...yes my 56 year old family man BOSS walks up, sees it and says, JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT...A DOUCHE BAG?!?!?! I go, YOU'RE the douche bag! Goddamn...I cannot believe he said that...anyway, I've never seen one...does a douchebag REALLY look like a camelbak reservoir? Has ANYONE ever seen an actual DOUCHE BAG???
You are going to get the noobs are worked up now.....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've gotten the douche bag comments at work. I was filling up my reservoir in the cafeteria and a woman asked me what it was. I told her, and said "You know what that looks like? A douche bag!"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
I've gotten the douche bag comments at work. I was filling up my reservoir in the cafeteria and a woman asked me what it was. I told her, and said "You know what that looks like? A douche bag!"
I just can't believe he said that...we just went through harrassment training...maybe I should ask for every friday for the rest of the summer off...:sneaky:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
I just can't believe he said that...we just went through harrassment training...maybe I should ask for every friday for the rest of the summer off...:sneaky:
You should have said "It IS is a douche bag!", then started drinking from it.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
"my father used to say to me: Gve me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I cannot do"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I Are Baboon said:
You should have said "It IS is a douche bag!", then started drinking from it.
or when he asked if it was a douche bag you should have held it up to him, compare the two (Your boss and the camelbak) and then state that it does not look like a douce bag.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
robdamanii said:
Maybe an enema bag, but certainly not a douche bag.

Hell, it even comes with a handy anal hose....

somebody was talking about severe dehydration...
and Camelbaks can come in useful

because you stick the hose end up someone's butt (high absorption rate) to save their life.

this is only if they are unconscious... because if they are conscious they will probably come to really quickly when you say:

"Yank down his drawers, Im gonna stick this up his butt"
:dead:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
hooples3 said:
It was a very old SNL skit, where they introduce the Earl of Sandwich and his wonderful invention, and Lord Douchebag and his invention...

I think at the time, SNL was pushing the boundries of what you could say on TV, and this seemed very funny at the time.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

A Douche Bag - With Enema Attachments

Are you a heavy doucher? If you are, this product can save you a bunch of money. If you use a reusable douche bag you can save a significant amount of money over buying disposable douches.

This particular douche bag can also be used as a hot water bottle, ice pack, or enema bag. The kit includes everything you will need including:

Water bottle
Tubing
Adapter cap
Stopper
Pipe adapter
Hook
Douche Pipe
Enema Pipe

How can you go wrong?