Quantcast

Does anyone happen to have my Santa hat avatar?

J

JRB

I can't attach Milo with a hat. I am using the same one as last year and the file says it is too big. :confused:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
IT'S NOT XMAS YET!!!!!!!!!! Please wait for the day after Thanksgiving to post the Xmas avatars. I HATE RUSHING THE SEASONS!!!!!!!!! What really gets my goat is walking in the mall in mid September and they got all their Xmas stuff up, or putting it up. Its taking all the fun out of the holidays!!!!!!

Sorry rant over

:D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Brian HCM#1 said:
IT'S NOT XMAS YET!!!!!!!!!! Please wait for the day after Thanksgiving to post the Xmas avatars. I HATE RUSHING THE SEASONS!!!!!!!!! What really gets my goat is walking in the mall in mid September and they got all their Xmas stuff up, or putting it up. Its taking all the fun out of the holidays!!!!!!
:monkey:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Brian HCM#1 said:
Bah humbug to you!

I've already excited for Christmas this year! Based on my daughter's reaction to wrapped presents on her first birthday, this Christmas is going to be a HOOT! I can't wait to see her tearing through a pile of wrapping paper.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
pixelninja said:
Bah humbug to you!

I've already excited for Christmas this year! Based on my daughter's reaction to wrapped presents on her first birthday, this Christmas is going to be a HOOT! I can't wait to see her tearing through a pile of wrapping paper.
Everything is rushed nowadays, I hate it. Sorry I'm a traditionalist, I believe the Xmas stuff should go up after turkey day. Believe me I'm excited for my kids during Xmas, but Turkeyday kicks ass too!!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Brian HCM#1 said:

Sorry rant over

YES, I AGREE 100%

J

JRB

Echo said:
I thought the rule was you need to wait until after Halloween.

Wumpus is resizing mine since I am unskilled. I will have one soon. I don't care what they say. I will sit here screaming "breakin' the law, breakin' the law" if there ever is one. Do you have one with a hat or shall I put a request in to Wumpus for you?

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
Brian HCM#1 said:

Sorry rant over

actually the law (worldwide) states that thou cant start on the whole crimbo thing until after my birthday, which is conveniently on November 25th (i think a month is enough time) ;)

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
Brian HCM#1 said:

Sorry rant over

:stupid: (this is being a post whore)

J

JRB

loco-gringo said:
Wumpus is resizing mine since I am unskilled. I will have one soon. I don't care what they say. I will sit here screaming "breakin' the law, breakin' the law" if there ever is one. Do you have one with a hat or shall I put a request in to Wumpus for you?

Well - he's not resizing it yet because my email go kicked back. :think:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Brian HCM#1 said:
Everything is rushed nowadays, I hate it. Sorry I'm a traditionalist, I believe the Xmas stuff should go up after turkey day. Believe me I'm excited for my kids during Xmas, but Turkeyday kicks ass too!!!!

Aren't you a JEW. :sneaky: :evil:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
-BB- said:
How hard is it to put a santa hat on a little circle?
;)
Yeah but I had it perfect :(

And I only have access to MS Paint, and I can't remember how I got the transparent background last time, and I don't feel like doing it again, and, and, :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:

Sorry rant over

I hate that too...I love Christmas season, but I also love HalloWEEN and Thanksgiving and to see the Christmas decorations out before even HalloWEEN bugs me. I just realized that I will get no turkey on Thanksgiving...:( I wonder if they have turkey tamales in Mexico....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ah well, I suppose I will have to waste some Xerox time making a new one then :p

Of course Murphy's Law says as soon as I make a new one, the old one will turn up.

Damn Murphy.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I Are Baboon said:
Beer is not served in Texas if it's raining? Well that sucks.

We have some goofy laws.

Can't buy hard liquor at a store after 9pm and not on Sunday.

Can't buy beer or wine on sunday before noon. I think the cutoff varies by day (ie mon thru fri is midnight and sat is 1am).

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Beer is not served in Texas if it's raining? Well that sucks.

Meh - I won't be driving 35 miles to have a beer. If I get to go ride with Wumpus, it's on.

Douglas - they're really just hos, but we like to use the term hooker fairly loosely here.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
We have some goofy laws.

Can't buy hard liquor at a store after 9pm and not on Sunday.

Can't buy beer or wine on sunday before noon. I think the cutoff varies by day (ie mon thru fri is midnight and sat is 1am).
Uhm - this is helping me. They were mocking us.

THERE IS NOT A NO BEER WHEN IT'S RAINING LAW :eviltongu