Quantcast

does anyone love instant breakfast?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha, I couldn't imagine drinking that while riding.

I used to like it but it was never enough for me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
does it have milk in it? i cant imagine drinking a milk product and riding a bike.

Some people mix it with water but I always mixed it with milk.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
Ummm... the mile product and then riding a bike thing.

Still :confused:

-S.S.-

you dont get all snotty and flemmy when you drink milk products. i would be hacking and drooling on myself all the way to where ever i was going. and then by the time i got there, the milk would be curdeled in my stomach and i would vomit. i dont handle milk very well, especially not when im going to be hot and active. gross.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
laura said:
you dont get all snotty and flemmy when you drink milk products. i would be hacking and drooling on myself all the way to where ever i was going. and then by the time i got there, the milk would be curdeled in my stomach and i would vomit. i dont handle milk very well, especially not when im going to be hot and active. gross.
:eek: Damn, girl. I sure wouldn't drink dairy before a ride if all that happened!

I do like the "hot and active" comment, though. :devil:

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Knuckleslammer said:
I don't understand why it's called instant breakfast. All it is is phucking hot chocolate. Breakfast? NOT

Here's breakfast. One I haven't seen in quite a while. :confused: Gotta get the wife to hook me up

I love eggs and a big breakfast but I can't identify everything on that plate!
YUCK!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Knuckleslammer said:
I don't understand why it's called instant breakfast. All it is is phucking hot chocolate. Breakfast? NOT

Here's breakfast. One I haven't seen in quite a while. :confused: Gotta get the wife to hook me up
WTF!??!? Is your wife Irish? :drool: Mmmmm........ the full fry........ :drool:

Now *that* is a mountain biker's breakfast.......

-S.S.-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
stosh said:
I love eggs and a big breakfast but I can't identify everything on that plate!
YUCK!
Whaddya talkin' about?? Sausage, bacon, beans, baked tomato, fried 'shrooms, fried potatoes, fried eggs, black sausage...... the only thing missing is the fried *bread*

Actually, maybe it's on the other plate. :drool:

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Whaddya talkin' about?? Sausage, bacon, beans, baked tomato, fried 'shrooms, fried potatoes, fried eggs, black sausage...... the only thing missing is the fried *bread*

Actually, maybe it's on the other plate. :drool:

-S.S.-
Ha, BLack and white pudding!! Thats what it's missing!! YUCK!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
You can't beat Livermush man, it's what breakfast is all about! Screw the bacon....

For those of you who don't know what it is (it really only exist in North/South Carolina, and NorthEast Georgia) Livermush is basically made of fresh hog liver, pork fat, cornmeal(or some places make it with rice in place of cornmeal), Red & Black pepper, Salt, and some Sage. It's all cooked up and pressed into cubes and packaged. You cut a slice off the cube and eat it up! You can eat it cold but most people like it cooked up in a pan or in the oven.

Livermush/Egg/Cheese Biscuit is the TRUTH!! :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
zod said:
You can't beat Livermush man, it's what breakfast is all about! Screw the bacon....

For those of you who don't know what it is (it really only exist in North/South Carolina, and NorthEast Georgia) Livermush is basically... <snip> :thumb:
Actually sounds quite a bit less nasty than chorizo. But I have to say that a breakfast burrito with chorizo and doused in fakking hot-arse green chili is the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth. :thumb: :drool:

-S.S.-

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
laura said:
Totally agree, i would get to the office covered in puke.