Quantcast

Does this look like a man that drinks cheap beer?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by Shyrmp
So where are these pics you promised us Echo...or were they just idle threats?:D :devil:
I have the pics. Most of the embarrassing ones are of Gee Spot and Mtbkngrl, and they've been behaving lately... so I'll let them slide for the moment :devil:

Squid

Chimp
Dec 13, 2002
Rochester, NY
Tweek, I don't suppose you remember saturday night when you fell asleep mid-sentence and Shyrmp had to rescue your glass before it slid out of your hand? :p

Oh, and I have no knowledge nor pictures of Instigators bottle molesting activities! :eek: :dead: I must have been sleeping during that!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
OK, Romonks, you guys have been slacking off. Where's your sense of responsibility? You want this fellow to sink into total oblivion? :confused:

:monkey:
I know...I mean just the other day I had to go back to page 10 just to dig this up...:D

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Tweek
:eek: :rolleyes:
Scary thing is, I think that migh've been from Friday night when I was SOBER. Yeeesh.

Instigator will pay. Anyone get a pic of him goin ball-deep in the empty vodka bottle that night? :evil: :sneaky:

Dude! I thought you were passed out while I was trying to refill your bottle:confused:

I think I am going to get sick at my own post

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
this is still got to be one of my favorite threads.

However no one has been posting instigator pics. I take it he has the most dirt on everyone involved bigtime.

:think:

Where did I put those pics of Instigator again......:devil: :devil:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
and then there is shrymp...the fiestiest of the bunch who has never posted any pictures yet. Though claims to have at least one reel of film.

If there was some one profiting from the lack of images here, my guess would be that shrymp is living off of the others.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
and then there is shrymp...the fiestiest of the bunch who has never posted any pictures yet. Though claims to have at least one reel of film.

If there was some one profiting from the lack of images here, my guess would be that shrymp is living off of the others.
Ahhhhh...but I do post pics...but only of them riding. I guess I'm not smart enough to take blackmail pics....I'll have to work on that.....:devil: