Quantcast

Does your dog like beer?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Don't have a dog, but my cat used to love Newcastle. He seems to have developed a liking for red wine lately.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I have a friend who used to buy his 3 year old near beer. He figured it was better for him than pop. The funny part was this kid would walk up to everyone and ask for beer when he was thirsty. :rofl:

But yeah my dogs love beer.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I have two Boston Terriers, the male, Bubba loves beer, and would probably drink it until he passed out, so I have to watch it with him. (Actually I've noticed he likes whiskey too.) My female, Foxy won't go near beer, or any other adult beverage.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
my dog doesn't like beer. I think its the bubbles. she does however, enjoy wine, red over white, and some cocktails. its funny to watch her because she will drink away and then get this funny look on her face and start sneezing like crazy.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
my dogs not old enough to drink...although one of my friends had been drinkin and gave his girlfriends 4 month old yager and it was pukin all night long...then later right after he took a shot of yager he breathed in the dogs face and it threw up again

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Did you know hops can kill a dog? I found out the scary way when my setter ate some and got sick. The vet said it wasn't enough to kill him, but it can happen. I wonder if the super-duper hoppy brews some breweries are putting out could do the same?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I got in hoops of trouble with the wife when I fed my Husky pup some Kokanee a few years back. I dont know why she got upset, he drank from my bottle. It hasnt seemed to affect him, matter of fact, he is sleeping one off right now...