Quantcast

Dog FIsh Head Punkin

NuMexJoe

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
As pumpkin ales go, I thought it was among the best, but still not worth $11+ for a 4-pack. Ever had the pumkin porter that Four Peaks Brewery (out in PHX) makes every Halloween? It'll ruin you for any pumpkin ale. Unbelievably good stuff!
- Joe

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Try Weyerbacher's Imperial Pumpkin Ale, will make you reconsider pumpkin ales
As pumpkin ales go, I thought it was among the best, but still not worth $11+ for a 4-pack. Ever had the pumkin porter that Four Peaks Brewery (out in PHX) makes every Halloween? It'll ruin you for any pumpkin ale. Unbelievably good stuff!
- Joe
Okay...I simply must insist that you each send me some so I can try them and I'll let you know how they rank :cheers:

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I was about to recommend this one as well! Southern Tier is good stuff.

I had some SouthernTier Matt and Phins while I was in NY this summer...great stuff!!

A friend of mine bought me a six of Michelobs Pumpkin Ale (She doesn't know beer and based her purchase on the "most colorful packaging") I was pretty suprised that it didn't taste like total a$$...nor did it taste like pumkin pie..of which I'm not a fan. I'm going to have to try one of the higher end pumpkins this weekend.

BikeLuvR904

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
i like my beer in a glass and i like my pumpkin pie on a plate. wait a min. i can eat pie and wash it down with a beer that tastes like beer. yes please

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
pumpkin ale?? that sounds really disgusting. and not i want to try it one time disgusting...lol
It's all personal taste brother. I can't stand the pumpkin beers let alone the pumpkin pie in a bottle type, but if other's like it, than that's cool with me.