Quantcast

d'oh^TuesdayGMT^ho'd

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Tonight I am supposed to make my glorious tri-douche debut. It is a weekly point series. 450 yard swim, 5 mile MTB, 3 mile trail run. The weather will likely cause this to be delayed a week (90% chance of torrential rain, large hail, damaging wind, frequent lightning, possible tornado). I've actually spent the last few months working really hard to go from non-swimmer to now being able to do a mile. Kind of bummed about this stupid weather forecast.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fly off to Nagoya tomorrow. Will be a long day of trying to wrap shit up for work before tomorrow, which will be a long miserable day. Might go run across the street a few times to see if I can get hit by a car.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fly off to Nagoya tomorrow. Will be a long day of trying to wrap shit up for work before tomorrow, which will be a long miserable day. Might go run across the street a few times to see if I can get hit by a car.
running is unlikely to get you hit. i would suggest hiding behind something then jumping out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... I'm back. Blew out my back over the weekend, so now that I'm not training four hours per day (all inclusive), I have time to kill with you bastards. So what did I miss?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And... I'm back. Blew out my back over the weekend, so now that I'm not training four hours per day (all inclusive), I have time to kill with you bastards. So what did I miss?
nothing but the normal static. JBP finally retired though.

oh and i threw my back out too. but that was january.

also, this is what you get for triathlons

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
nothing but the normal static. JBP finally retired though.

oh and i threw my back out too. but that was january.

also, this is what you get for triathlons
Congrats JBP! And the irony on the back is that I was putting down the toilet seat for Haley. I just bent the wrong way apparently.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

WTF? Some goddamn asshole was running a chop saw at 6:30 this morning.

Hiked up to Devils Head Lookout yesterday. The dude manning the lookout has been there for 31 summers. His mustache and JBP's mustache might be twins.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I wish that rain ya'll are complaining about would come this way. Its in the 90's all week, with a Thursday - Wednesday forecast of 105+. Ferk me, that's hot. (insert image of Paris Hilton here)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hiked up to Devils Head Lookout yesterday. The dude manning the lookout has been there for 31 summers. His mustache and JBP's mustache might be twins.

i've been wanting to do that hike.....never make the time to do it when i'm out there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last night was awesome; lots of lightning and buckets and buckets of rain.

Not sure what happened today, but I missed out on my 2nd coffee and my morning poop. Need to get this situation under control.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
had waffles early this morning then nap.

decided to cut back beard......was met with resistance in form of dried syrup.....should have remembered to wash out beard before hand.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, got approved yesterday to change brand on our uniforms and add some new gear. Starting off my fiscal year with a 3k purchase for everyone. Also working on getting my post approved instructor certification done as well, then I will be able to go teach classes at the academy as well as internal teaching. Think I am reaching my limit for responsibility's now, may need to slow down a bit. Next up though, we are losing two corporal's soon. Think I will apply for the promotion and see what happens