Quantcast

d'oh^TuesdayGMT^ho'd

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Jeezus. "Training" for 4 hours a day? Kill me.

You missed nothing.

Hope your back gets better soon. How "blown" is it?
M-F: Swim for 1 hr. Run for 1 hr. Bike for 2-3 hours. - Pick 2 any given day. Once you factor in the incidentals (stretching, getting to gym, getting bike setup/ready) you are looking at an average of 4 hours per day.

S/Su: Run 2 hrs. Bike 40-60 miles ~2-3 hours.

I figured out that actual workout time is 12-15 hours/week. Everything around it brings me up closer to 25 hours/week.

As for blown, I am seeing an orthopaedic surgeon tomorrow afternoon. I can't even pick Haley up and driving is a bitch (see manual).

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Pretty sure the lunatics in the office are causing my stress which will give me the cancer to get off this planet. Not sure if I should be upset or thank them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My meeting with my manager has been moved to HR's office. Nice. Unplanned vacations are often the best vacations.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My meeting with my manager has been moved to HR's office. Nice. Unplanned vacations are often the best vacations.
:insertofficespacegif:

Enjoy your vacation! and hi, Stoney. My sister is buying a place in HR, apparently, having tired of renting in HR but not having tired of driving to Thornton (!) for work.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:insertofficespacegif:

Enjoy your vacation! and hi, Stoney. My sister is buying a place in HR, apparently, having tired of renting in HR but not having tired of driving to Thornton (!) for work.
She should look at Stoney's 'hood ... it's where all the swingers live!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I suddenly understand why Stoney's wife supports his time consuming training schedule.
Well that's all hours that she gets to deal with Haley so... She's very excited that I'm between races right now.