Quantcast

Domination #2

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
hey travis, i was 7th in intro because dom #1 was a very flat course, and i don't have strong legs. this put me at a major disadvantage, and i didn't claim to fall in that race. Kyle lives down the street from diablo, and the only reason i called him a sandbagger, which i have had numerous people agree on, is because he had a 25 second difference between 1st and 3rd last race. and im not insulting the rest of the top 5 in intro, but i was 2 places from 5th place, and i know 2 people who plan to not show this race leaving me at a good chance for top 5. and travis, i know i haven't podiumed, but i don't live 5 minutes away from diablo and go all the time last year and this year, i live 1.5 hours away about. so i go about once a week, so im sorry if i don't ride as well as the other local riders in jersey. and i don't dis kyle all the time, i have said very few things about kyle, i don't insult his abilities at riding, but i stated that i think he should be in AM if there is a 25 second difference between 1st and 3rd place for intro.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
by him, who are u referring 2?

and it's funny how u think im so slow compared to all the intro people, but im easily gonna be top 5 in this race if i don't crash. i know that doesn't say much compared to u or all the am and pro people. but don't think that most of intro can beat me.
jp just shut up and never talk. stop flaming. your making my fan make wierd noises because it is sick of all of your dumb complaining which btw your not going to top five this race either. if you didnt in the first one whats the guarantee on this one.:nopity:

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
joey, im not gonna sit here and argue any more, call my cell and we can argue there, u know it, and so does travis, and half the other people messing with me. call me and argue, i know all the 30+ year olds who have nothing better to do, and shouldnt even be using forums anymore, and should get a life, are getting angry at us.

JerZ_r1der

Chimp
May 10, 2008
Vernon, NJ
Whatever happened to racing for the love the sport?

Yeah it's a race, but 3/4 of the people you race against are the people you ride with all season long. Yeah you're competing against them, but after the race is over it shouldn't matter who won or lost. Leave your problems at the podium, and complain about it somewhere else.

You shouldn't be racing/riding to prove anything to anyone other than yourself.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
no, i still fell, well, it wasnt a fall, it was a loss of footing and having to basically sit half way from the entrance back into the woods to the roller. and i had the best run ever, except for a slip in stalker, other than that i said. ur really ignorant aren't u, trying to make me look bad?

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
no, i still fell, well, it wasnt a fall, it was a loss of footing and having to basically sit half way from the entrance back into the woods to the roller. and i had the best run ever, except for a slip in stalker, other than that i said. ur really ignorant aren't u, trying to make me look bad?
I usually stay out of all the sweet internet drama. But anyone "talking **** on the internet" really needs to stop because you're not proving anything other than the fact that you can't use your riding to do your talking. Go ride your bike, don't worry about what other people think.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
got some results anyone?
I forgot first.
Jurgen Beneke
Chris Higgerson
Forget third
Beytagh fifth

4 out of 20 something pros had to take re-runs due to a power surge or something throwing timing off. Of course as soon as we found out we had to take re-runs it started raining. Who could have guessed? The track was probably about 5 seconds slower in the wet.

JerZ_r1der

Chimp
May 10, 2008
Vernon, NJ
Why does it matter who came in what place or how good their run was?

All this he-said, she-said crap is annoying.

FOXROX & Bruiser... you guys are acting like you're flippin 10 years old. Get over it & stop the bickering. The race is over. You both placed in both your divisions, so it's all good.

Can't we all just get along?

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
I heard Shawn ****ed up and tried to cover up his mistake saying it was a power surge, but nobody believed that.

Listen toughguy...What is your problem? First... I, (shawn) have nothing to do with race timing, it is handled by a outside company. Second, the timing system needed to be rebooted and in fairness to the four riders that were affected, they were given re-runs. It's real easy for someone like you to stir the pot online and take cheap shots. If there was a "problem" with the timing as you suggest, someone with integrity would have approached us/me in person to discuss, not whine like a schoolgirl on the internet.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
Listen toughguy...What is your problem? First... I, (shawn) have nothing to do with race timing, it is handled by a outside company. Second, the timing system needed to be rebooted and in fairness to the four riders that were affected, they were given re-runs. It's real easy for someone like you to stir the pot online and take cheap shots. If there was a "problem" with the timing as you suggest, someone with integrity would have approached us/me in person to discuss, not whine like a schoolgirl on the internet.
i agree with shawn... hunter, u weren't there. there was apparently a power surge that took out the the timing system (based off my knowledge). it was pouring rain for a good 15 minutes which is what messed it up. u shouldn't talk **** about shawn, especially since hes basically the reason we can ride and race at diablo with all of there new features and trails. the only negative thing i must say about what happened with the timing is that the based on the situation, the racers had to take re-runs, which may not have ended up as well as their first run. although this was the only choice other than making everyone re-race, it was rough on the racers who had a good first run.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i agree with shawn... hunter, u weren't there. there was apparently a power surge that took out the the timing system (based off my knowledge). it was pouring rain for a good 15 minutes which is what messed it up. u shouldn't talk **** about shawn, especially since hes basically the reason we can ride and race at diablo with all of there new features and trails. the only negative thing i must say about what happened with the timing is that the based on the situation, the racers had to take re-runs, which may not have ended up as well as their first run. although this was the only choice other than making everyone re-race, it was rough on the racers who had a good first run.
are you his butt-buddy?

sorry its too easy...

*but yes diablo is right on this, there was a surge*

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I wasn't there that was just what I was told. I really don't care I was just wondering if I could get any clarification. You flipping out just makes it look like it may have been a mistake. And as the manager of everything that's going on at Diablo you should understand that you take responsibility. I'm not trying to start anything.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
i think its hilarious that u backed out of ur insulting comments the moment 3 people said u were wrong, and than u claimed that u were just looking for clarification and not trying to start anything. ur really not that tough at all. lol

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i think its hilarious that u backed out of ur insulting comments the moment 3 people said u were wrong, and than u claimed that u were just looking for clarification and not trying to start anything. ur really not that tough at all. lol
i thikn its funny how u talk so much **** online but in real life ur a cocky 12 year old that weighs 80 pounds. sorry but it had to be said

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Thanks to Diablo for a great race, really fun course & great conditions.

Although I'd love to know what was giving everyone flats either at the bottom of the rock roller or right after it.

I flatted in the same spot in Sunday morning practice & in my race run.

When I flatted in practice, two other guys had flatted in the same spot at the same time as me & in my race run, the two guys after me flatted in the same spot too (the one crazy f*ck rode from the top of stalker on with a rear flat, lol)

I talked to a bunch of other racers who got flats in that spot too, it had to be something somewhere between the rock roller & 100' into Stalker.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
either the speed u carried out of the roller combined with the tons of loose jagged rocks that u hit when u hit that like 2 foot drop after the roller...

or

the big cut out tree that left a massive sharp root on the center of the roller.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
well i feel that the sharp pointy rock 3 inches from the bottom contributed to this pooping of the tires.
yeah joey you saw me do it for the second time in one day in the same spot. its that annoying rock that only sticks up like 2 inches but its sharp and right in the middle of the roller

Last edited:

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
When I flatted in practice, two other guys had flatted in the same spot at the same time as me & in my race run, the two guys after me flatted in the same spot too (the one crazy f*ck rode from the top of stalker on with a rear flat, lol)
That would be Brian Y. By the way, he also hit the pro jump and rode to the car accross the street.. Gotta love it.