Quantcast

Don't air lips like a quarter.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I have never had anything I built torn down. and to everyone who thinks they are a bad ass just because the said "Hey man nice jumps" to Zack I invite you to ride my trails. Lets see how good you really are. Yeah those things look bad ass! I admit. But if you can't get you $hit back to perfect every time it gets messed up than you need to go and learn from some one who knows how.

Now stop acting like a hard ass and go ride your bikes.
:rofl: Seriously?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
zach digs some good trails, but it seems the people on here forget he's not the only person in the world who can build a good set of trails. sh!t, for all i know and the rest of us know, that matt kid's trails could ride a million times better than zach's, even if they don't look as good.

how many of you have actually ridden a set of trails zach built? kidwoo, that tee buck guy, maybe a couple others, and that is it. i can build a jump with square edges in a grove of redwoods. but one can only guess if they ride as good as they look. same goes with that kid matt's trails, because i'm assuming nobody on here has ridden them.

point being, there's an assload of people who do nothing but slob on zach's knob when he posts. no beef, it's just how it is.

and matt, if you make claims, better be able to back them up, with the army of knobslobbers on here. what part of georgia you in? ATL?

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
point being, there's an assload of people who do nothing but slob on zach's knob when he posts. no beef, it's just how it is.

and matt, if you make claims, better be able to back them up, with the army of knobslobbers on here.
thank you that just made my day, zach rules with a pimp fist and builds the craziest jumps ever and i need to get out to cali. nice work, you do some of the best shovel work ive seen, congratulations on making me blow my load :biggrin:
Knobslobbers?:rofl: I kid, i kid.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i like the work you do, i'm just making a point. even so, that was posted going on 3 years ago, i've grown up a fair bit, and i'm not 12 anymore.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i can build a jump with square edges in a grove of redwoods. but one can only guess if they ride as good as they look.
They do.

Zach knows how to build sick lines over pretty squared up lips. He's not the only builder out there who understands momentum and angles but I'll be damned if he's not the most prolific. I mean seriously, call the guy and say you've got a sick spot and he'll show up and help. THAT is what sets Z apart.

I'm not sure how this falls into whatever contest you may have going on between zach and anybody else but don't believe for a second that he just wastes time on building pretty piles that don't hit like a beyotch. Cuz if they don't, they get rebuilt. Consider it an honor if that dude shows up to your trails, grabs a shovel and starts kicking around ideas.

Don't know matt obviously but it's just funny to hear anyone tell z that you can fix a lip with a shovel. That's some straight up rocket surgeon knowledge there. :rofl::rofl:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
They do.

Zach knows how to build sick lines over pretty squared up lips. He's not the only builder out there who understands momentum and angles but I'll be damned if he's not the most prolific. I mean seriously, call the guy and say you've got a sick spot and he'll show up and help. THAT is what sets Z apart.

I'm not sure how this falls into whatever contest you may have going on between zach and anybody else but don't believe for a second that he just wastes time on building pretty piles that don't hit like a beyotch. Cuz if they don't, they get rebuilt. Consider it an honor if that dude shows up to your trails, grabs a shovel and starts kicking around ideas.

Don't know matt obviously but it's just funny to hear anyone tell z that you can fix a lip with a shovel. That's some straight up rocket surgeon knowledge there. :rofl::rofl:
for sure. i never said that ZD couldn't build good trails, did i? i didn't make it a contest either. sh!t, the only reason i came in here was to hate on other people to be honest with you. that's all the internet is good for

hatehatehatehatehate.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
ZD couldn't have learned to built trails that actually ride good in all this time, could he????
Jealousy is an ugly thing.... Just be happy he posts pictures so the groms can try and copy his work. Maybe someday they'll grow up and be able to build some sick trails too.

I have never had anything I built torn down. and to everyone who thinks they are a bad ass just because the said "Hey man nice jumps" to Zack I invite you to ride my trails. Lets see how good you really are. Yeah those things look bad ass! I admit. But if you can't get you $hit back to perfect every time it gets messed up than you need to go and learn from some one who knows how.

Now stop acting like a hard ass and go ride your bikes.
Thanks for removing all doubt that you are most likely more of a tool than the shovels you claim to weld so mightily.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
do you have or know what a "load" is at twelve :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's the lulzcopter.:D

Don't get all butthurt Gromdom. It's all in good fun. You rip, and your all growd up now. I gots love for you. Not in the child molester way though.

You should change your handle to "Grown Dom"

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
this entire thread is full of twats with their panties in a bunch and some dudes with some sick trails and pictures to share.

hopefully you can figure out which one you are.