Quantcast

Don't flick quarters at lips

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Seriously.

That shlt will fvck up a lip and I have no idea how to fix it. Damn quarters is straight METAL!!

Found some piles. Some buddies and I made them all shizzly.

I couldn't quite fit a quarter in my ass so I tried to shave it open with my tire.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Those jumps look absolutely ridiculous. sick work. You should get that guy mr. zachdank to do some photo's, he's pretty mean with a camera.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm working on getting some some good shots. That's just from my crappy point and shoot.

Video camera is coming out today.
sick.

I think its important that I train you down sticks and stones or dogboner one day soon by the way. I think going 3x faster on those trails would be fun. I'll introduce myself next time.

keep up the good work, shots look rad.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So are you using a bulldozer or just straight shovel power?
There was definitely a bulldozer involved.

When we started, it looked like large piles of fill that a shovel had never touched. General layout was there but it was definitely garbage. I dug down 3 feet into some of the wedges to make a transitioned lip. Just shaping the bitches up and moving some lips and repositioning landings took me and a handful of friends a month and a half.

Shltz pretty dialed now though.

Oh baby! Place is looking sick!
Your chariot awaits.

Last edited:

COB

Chimp
Oct 20, 2008
Santa Cruz
Oh shin that is looking dialed! awesome work kidwoo!

And your right...quarters will seriously fuyk up lips..not something to mess around with.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Who the hell are you? :D
your biggest fan!

actually I'm only about 20% sure it was you, but you ride a red DHR with a 2010 boxxer right? if so, you have beautiful eyes....:cupidarrow::brows::wub:

If it was you, I want to follow you down rocky trails so I can go faster. You throw down. I will buy you beer in exchange for ninja training.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
your biggest fan!

actually I'm only about 20% sure it was you, but you ride a red DHR with a 2010 boxxer right? if so, you have beautiful eyes....:cupidarrow::brows::wub:

If it was you, I want to follow you down rocky trails so I can go faster. You throw down. I will buy you beer in exchange for ninja training.

That's some funny ****. At least he described your bike and not how you look in your fancy kit.

Woo, is that the same trail area you had big kickers on a couple years ago for your Spring Trianing Vid?? All shot in Moab!;)

Where are you located?? I'd love to shoot that place in 3D. There is no way I'm scarier than "your biggest fan".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Heh. Yeah that's me on the dhr and sweet checkered shelf paper graphics. Say hi next time.

Spintek: My "kit" is a one off thrift store t-shirt and whatever's on sale at sierra trading post shorts ensemble. You can't find that stuff. Don't even try.

But no this is a completely different spot. I'm in tahoe and I'd love to see you swinging around on your cable rig up here. Those shots you had in your flick of what I think might have been the posh trails was the best segment. You should explore that more :D

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Heh. Yeah that's me on the dhr and sweet checkered shelf paper graphics. Say hi next time.

Spintek: My "kit" is a one off thrift store t-shirt and whatever's on sale at sierra trading post shorts ensemble. You can't find that stuff. Don't even try.

But no this is a completely different spot. I'm in tahoe and I'd love to see you swinging around on your cable rig up here. Those shots you had in your flick of what I think might have been the posh trails was the best segment. You should explore that more :D
Yeah, tell my wife, my 3 year old, my 1.5year old and 4 month old to give me the time!!;) Thanks, I could have done more but had to get that flick done. Actually, we are going out west this year, but will probably stop at Utah. Next flick will be at my own pace with a few more tricks. I will try to look you up if I go to Cali.

Meanwhile, can't wait to see your footage. Cheers!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
haha, will do.

anyway, back ot....something about flicking quarters at lips and stuff!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, tell my wife, my 3 year old, my 1.5year old and 4 month old to give me the time!!;) Thanks, I could have done more but had to get that flick done. Actually, we are going out west this year, but will probably stop at Utah. Next flick will be at my own pace with a few more tricks. I will try to look you up if I go to Cali.

Meanwhile, can't wait to see your footage. Cheers!
Dude get your ass out here. I've trained all my buddies on how to dedicate "footage days", even if it just means helping out to set up a sick shot of whomever :D

haha, will do.

anyway, back ot....something about flicking quarters at lips and stuff!
Word.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Awesome. Does that mean Karl will ride Itchies now, when we get it running again?
Yeah dude he's pretty fired up.

It's funny. It didn't take him long to get through this line but he looks at me and says "you know......I've never in my life hit jumps like this" :rofl:

Call me and let me know if you've got my charger. If not I need to order another one.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Wow. That place looks bananas. Huge landers. Looks like your crew put a ton of digging in. Love the big 'ol trees framing everything.