1:30 PM Screen Time
Olympia, WA
$7.50 General Admission
$5 Olympia Film Society, CBC, and IMBA Members
All proceeds go to help MTB Trail Efforts and MTB events
Contact soulbikes@gmail.com or (360) 259-0581 for more info
Prizes awarded in free raffle!!!!!

http://www.nwdfilms.com/new/tour

We will also be showing a short vid about FOCF http://www.capitolforest.com/ and all the work they have donefor MTBing.

As well and a showing of NWDC 2

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Movie was the same as they ever are.

it went like this...

Backflip, tailwhip, backflip, tailwhip... and so on. I could edit the movie to 6 different jumps and about 5 minutes of trail..

THe Fabian part was the best. He is the drift master.

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
don't forget that some monkeys can count, can remember, and participate in all other monkey style activities, but only the elite may continue w/o being notice...and/or aware of such recognition(msp?). some monks rule above and possibly below the rest. thankyou for all that participated @ the premier and those that were able to attend gregs jump jam that eventually turned into a wet t( i mean) a wet fest!!!-thanks to all...-brakecheck:monkeydance:

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Movie was the same as they ever are.

it went like this...

Backflip, tailwhip, backflip, tailwhip... and so on. I could edit the movie to 6 different jumps and about 5 minutes of trail..

THe Fabian part was the best. He is the drift master.
AAAAAAAAAAAA! D my man! One of those was a backflip,tailwhip and don't forget the backflip superman. And com on! Anyone can go down a hill fast. Not that I could touch Fabian boys speed but I would rather watch Tech all day than a down hill race that looks like all the others.:banana:

Tell me this kids doesn't rule!!!!!!!!!!1

Attachments