Quantcast

Dont go to Gatlinburg...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
narlus said:
did shel silverstein really write that song?

you learn something every day.
yep. silverstein also wrote a very long poem about pot and how nice it is.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
I didnt have the fun I wanted to have, thats for sure. About the best thing we did is play mini golf :rolleyes:

Id've rather gone to Dollywood than that stupid outlet mall. Me an my buddy just sat at a bar in this place called "the Chop house" and drank beer all day long, and of course the women were all pissed about that :rolleyes:
---
dood......
I live right on HWY66 going off the interstate there"right in the traffic 247 every day".
I just got back from Orlando vacation$$ today so i probably woulda missed you here in Severville for some beers.
We eat at the Chophouse every 1-2 weeks.THE BEST STEAKS around & potato soup rocks... Tanger outlet mall area IS a WOMEN MAGNET..end of story..My wife likes it there but the NEW Ripley's mini-golf rules & Ben&Jerry's..
I thought about moving to Montana after all this constant traffic up here... I didn't ride at BIGFOOT today cause the dam traffic has me trapped IN & no other way out.So i said f*ck it & unpacked...
Seriously,you may need to find some outdoor type women ? :confused:

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
:Sum up the area :

Bible Belt

"Dry county"-but they sell Beer & wine coolers.I'll never understand that !

TRAFFIC

AIR pollution

Outlet malls & car shows !

NO Mountainbiking at GATLINBURG...... "EVER". It's been tried & the owners won't have it from what i hear !

"DOLLYWOOD" & SPLASH COUNTRY-
I hava Gold pass, it's good..Better than Magic Kingdom..But Not as good as Epcot;that's good !.. Animal Kingdom is not that spectacular at Disney...MGM was so-so,the Indiana Jones stunt show was the best.

T-shirts galore.

More traffic !