Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
stuntman:

squirt lemon in your eye
bang a rail of salt
do a shot of tequila
I've heard that called a suicide.

Not as exciting as a treydactyl though. 3 shots of vodka, chased with a coke with 3 more shots of vodka in it. Rock and roll.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I've heard that called a suicide.

Not as exciting as a treydactyl though. 3 shots of vodka, chased with a coke with 3 more shots of vodka in it. Rock and roll.
I had a roommate in college that would start most nights of drinking with a triple shot of everclear before we ever even left the apartment:eek:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had a roommate in college that would start most nights of drinking with a triple shot of everclear before we ever even left the apartment:eek:
I did that with Jagermeister ONCE. But it was more like 4 or 5 shots. I blacked out early and came to in the middle of what was leading up to a fight with a guy who was hosting a party because I called his girlfriend fat (she was a whale).

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I did that with Jagermeister ONCE. But it was more like 4 or 5 shots. I blacked out early and came to in the middle of what was leading up to a fight with a guy who was hosting a party because I called his girlfriend fat (she was a whale).
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Calling 'em as you see 'em (through drunk goggles). Seems fair to me.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I just saw pics pop up on my friend's FB page of him "icing" someone in a bar. He was always kind of a douche but now his douchebaggery is on a whole new level. If I was there with him I probably would have given him a swift falcon punch to the fleshy mound were his penis should be.