Quantcast

dose any one have twenty6?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
A guy I ride with regularly has the 26 pedals. He loses pins regularly.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
A lot of people around here are running Tyler's pedals and liking them. I'd use them to help support a "local," but I'm obligated to Syncros and I love my Mental Mags too much to switch.

I am running the direct-mount stem though. It's a piece of art.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Been running a set of the Twenty6 pedals for about 4 months now. Never lost a pin, never had a spindle problem.

My only gripe? They were so pretty before, and my riding habits keep my pedals constantly tagging rocks, so now they're all scratches and don't look so pretty. BUT, they do look loved.

JudgeDH

Chimp
Feb 7, 2008
I'm running the Formula Oro levels and the DM stem and love them!

I had a hard fall where I bend the bars, no problem with the stem!

HighMinion

Chimp
Dec 4, 2007
Bought the pedals for this season. Just came off Xpedos MX-3.....I think they were called, the Mag ones. Was surprised by the large platform size on the Twenty6. They're a little stiff to turn and haven't lost a pin. Agree on they are starting to look very worn after three months of use........guess that was my fault for getting the white ones. Happy with my purchase. Running the F1 stem too, thing is a work of art.

Now I just need Tyler to make Gustav brake levers.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I have a set of the 26 Rallye pedals with Ti axles, and now a direct mount stem for my Boxxer. The only thing that I do not like about the 26 pedals is that they are not concave at all. I tried to overcome this by putting longer pins on the outside and shorter inside, but I just can't get them to feel how I want. That being said, I've actually gone back to being clipped in, which seems to suit my style better, so I might just be a weirdo. I like the big platform, and they are light as heck, but I just kept feeling my feet creep around on them.

The company is awesome to deal with, and I've talked to Tyler (the owner) a few times who has been an awesome guy. Check 'em out, they have lots of cool stuff.

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
i want the pedals next! i love my levers though that was the best thing my codes needed. im a machinist so there work stood out from everybody else's work. now they just need to make hubs and im sold! any one got the urban camo?

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I have the Ti pedals, levers for my One's and a DM stem, and I'm a huge Twenty6 fan. Yeah, the pedals are pricey, but they are super-duper-light, large enough for my feet (bigger than Wellgo MG-1's), and grippy as can be. Yeah, they are more prone to damage from rocks, but I was wearing out pedals internally before the cages wore out, so maybe in a year or three it'll be the other way around (I really doubt the internals of these pedals will ever wear out - they still spin like day one). One of my pedal sets is urban camo, and I think it's my favorite finish - I also have the levers in UC, but since they're so small, the pattern is visually larger, so it looks better on the pedals and stems.
My only gripe is that the One levers duplicate the stock levers in position - it would have been really cool of him to assess a problem with this brake and CNC the levers so that the adjustable reach range is closer to the bar. I have mine dialed in all the way, and they're barely close enough to the bar. This isn't Tyler's/Twenty6's fault, but it would have been nice of him to fix this shortcoming.