Quantcast

Doublespeak

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Yesterday Sen. Daschle was giving some sort of address and spoke strongly against GW's efforts saying that he failed in the diplomatic end of all of this and that he was against use of force to force dissarmament.

....and yet........A few weeks ago in Europe Sen. Clinton gave a smilar address.

They both voted IN FAVOR of the use of force to oust Hussein and force dissarmament after the UN passing of 4041.

So I guess this sets them up well for the next elections regardless of the outcome. If all goes well they can say "I was behind it all the way." but if it turns sour they can say " I was against it."

Fine people.

To Leiberman's credit he has never waverd in his support of the POTUS's efforts. Stand up guy.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
it's sh!t like what Daschle pulled that makes me want to disband the party system. They're all such partisan sluts.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
They are all guilty of it. These folks are conditioned to do the exact opposite of what the other side does no matter what.

Think about Kosovo. How many Republican senators and represenatives thought that was a good idea? I can think of two senators that took a beating about agreeing with Clinton. One was John McCain, who always does his own thing, the other I'll let you find out for yourselves. BUT he has been talked about here before.

Even Somalia, the Republicans were tripping over themselves to crucify Clinton at every turn about us even being there. That was even before the whole thing came apart. Go back and review the House Contract with America.

I'll never forget coming back from there to the 10 tons of mail and newspapers that had collected. The very first paper I picked up had some jackass Republican house member going on and on about how he told everyone that we had no business there. Blah blah blah.

So again THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT.