Quantcast

Douchebag...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont know if you guys were ever into sports or anything, but would you really want some meat gazer in the locker room with you?

Why is it that men and women have seperate locker rooms in the first place? Obviously its the sexual issue.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I dont know if you guys were ever into sports or anything, but would you really want some meat gazer in the locker room with you?

Why is it that men and women have seperate locker rooms in the first place? Obviously its the sexual issue.
well, it must be am not as hot as you...
so i dont really worry about being so irrestible for a gay, to end up sodomized against my will.:biggrin:

there are a few flamboyant gay guys at my gym. i really dont care if they are around the showers or sauna.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I thought it was because of....lady problems.
I mean, if some hot chicks started getting naked in the locker room with me, Id most likely be checking out the T&A. I might even get excited and have to make myself into a towel rack to impress them.

I dont want to deal with the gay version of that.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Well you can take your gay towel rack hating and take a hike, mister. As long as you have a good attitude toward menstruation...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I have a question:

Why apologize? David Duke doesn't apologize. Be proud of being a homophobic douchebag. Only fags apologize for remarks because of public criticism.

He later apologized for the remarks during a telephone interview with Fox affiliate WSVN in Miami.

"Yes, I regret it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said I hate gay people or anything like that," he said. "That was my mistake."

So, he shouldn't have said it...but he still hates gay people? Saying that you're sorry you got caught is hardly an apology. And, on a serious note: This is something the black community needs to start dealing with. It's pretty dishonest to cry foul about people discriminating against you because you are born different when as a group you are virulently homophobic and disciminate against people who were born different than you...

Oddly enough, Al Sharpton gets some of my admiration here...showing that there is always an exception to the rule. Who'd have thunk it?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if i were to get jungle fever, i'd hit hardaway sideways.

especially now. i'd put on my powdered wig & make him sing campdown races.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
So, there are degrees of bigotry?
try a little experiment at your local (black) baptist church
- one sunday, hold up offensive signs about their religion violating their religious civil rights
- the next sunday, hold up offensive signs aimed at their race.

you'll be able to tell us about the first one, i bet.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Sounds like Hardaway is going to run for office.

Pick a minority, hate them openly, apologize... winning strategy.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in h.s. during gym, there was this really fat guy - 300 lbs & 5'7" - who i would almost go out of my way to check out.

sometimes nakedness is fascinating w/o being sexual.

off to the nursing home...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
So, he shouldn't have said it...but he still hates gay people? Saying that you're sorry you got caught is hardly an apology.
If someone hates (insert race/sexual orientation/religion) that is solely their problem/ignorance. It's only after that hate is acted upon/voiced that it has an effect on others IMO. Tree falls in the forest and all that...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
If someone hates (insert race/sexual orientation/religion) that is solely their problem/ignorance. It's only after that hate is acted upon/voiced that it has an effect on others IMO. Tree falls in the forest and all that...
Why do "hate" and "ignorance" necessarily go together? Can I not be fully educated about a specific group of people and still decide to hate them?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Why do "hate" and "ignorance" necessarily go together? Can I not be fully educated about a specific group of people and still decide to hate them?
I didn't mean to imply that they did. You can hate whomever you want BS, it makes no difference to me.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'll admit to not knowing enough about people who exploit/abuse kids to hate them, yet still do.

and feel fully justified in hating roadies, as i was one for 'bout a decade.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I mean, if some hot chicks started getting naked in the locker room with me, Id most likely be checking out the T&A. I might even get excited and have to make myself into a towel rack to impress them.

I dont want to deal with the gay version of that.
Using a military example, there are many armed forces which allow gays openly, and there has no publicized harassment issues.

On that note, you ever work with a hot chick? Or for that matter, see a hot chick naked? Did you rape her? Or start harassing her? Or did you exert self control and act like a gentleman?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hell yes.

Might be the only time in my life I feel atractive.

I did a 3 day 250ish mile road ride that was a benefit for some aids research thing a majig. Half the guys on the ride (ha!) were on fire. We took showers in the back of a tractor trailer set up like a locker room with shower heads. Two or three guys would stand there checking out everyone who went in grinning.

So as a pre-emptive strike I grabbed their wieners and put them in my butt. It's all about who's making the decision and I wasn't about to give up control.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
On that note, I think the gays will be all after your sweet ass.
Seriously, there is a local trailhead here, where the gays love to meet and mingle and go into porta johns together and all that good stuff. They constantly ogle you as you prep for a ride. They really get excited when I apply chamois butter. Its really unnerving.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Seriously, there is a local trailhead here, where the gays love to meet and mingle and go into porta johns together and all that good stuff. They constantly ogle you as you prep for a ride. They really get excited when I apply chamois butter. Its really unnerving.
Don't be a prude. Show them a little ass. You'll make their day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Hee hee, you said trail-head.