Quantcast

Downhill Domination

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Christmas Eve after we delivered the bikes and finished the last minute work and assemblies Ethan broke out the video games. We played Downhill Domination with the winner holding the game. Lucky for me I was rescued by customers. S Weasle and Rhyno had the best records. If we can juggle the work load for New Years Eve we are planning the championship finals. We had a lot of fun standing around laughing at the mayhem. If you are up this way Saturday stop by for a good laugh. Rhyno SW is gunning for you.:)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
Christmas Eve after we delivered the bikes and finished the last minute work and assemblies Ethan broke out the video games. We played Downhill Domination with the winner holding the game. Lucky for me I was rescued by customers. S Weasle and Rhyno had the best records. If we can juggle the work load for New Years Eve we are planning the championship finals. We had a lot of fun standing around laughing at the mayhem. If you are up this way Saturday stop by for a good laugh. Rhyno SW is gunning for you.:)
I cleaned his clock on the Biker Cross courses......

just goes to show you"......those who can't, play video games." :D

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
RhinofromWA said:
I cleaned his clock on the Biker Cross courses......

just goes to show you"......those who can't, play video games." :D
Dang...Lumberjack must kick a** at the game then :eek: :think: :p

Just kidding.....couldn't resist poking the bear ;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Velocity Girl said:
Dang...Lumberjack must kick a** at the game then :eek: :think: :p

Just kidding.....couldn't resist poking the bear ;)
How LJ got the rider to stick his elbows out and keep me from riding past him I will never know......

I know LJ gets in there extra early to get some practice in to be ready for this weekend. B warned there is a 15 inch TV/VCR up ontop of a Gatorade machine. Granted the picture clarity is great....it is still a split screen racing game. Bring your eye drops and don't blink. :D

I just try and avoid the trees! :dead: :oink:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
RhinofromWA said:
How LJ got the rider to stick his elbows out and keep me from riding past him I will never know......

I know LJ gets in there extra early to get some practice in to be ready for this weekend. B warned there is a 15 inch TV/VCR up ontop of a Gatorade machine. Granted the picture clarity is great....it is still a split screen racing game. Bring your eye drops and don't blink. :D

I just try and avoid the trees! :dead: :oink:
Ethan is bringing down a tv with a larger screen Saturday.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Lumberjack said:
Ethan is bringing down a tv with a larger screen Saturday.
How about some couch's and a popcorn machine? :D

I was suprised how easy it was to play on that relatively small screen.

So you been practicing LJ?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
out where they are things are delivered by donkey, so it took some time to finally show.
Yah since i'm rained out of work i should put on the rain-proof poncho and hop on the donkey to get my wheels a final true.

See you all sometime in February....

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Jaun Valdez and his donkey showed up yesterday. Made pretty quick time. He can also testify that I wasn't practicing. When you are as bad at video games as I am practice doesn't help. What ever happened to simple games like Pong and Asteroids? No "I heard about those games on the history chanel comments."

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Lumberjack said:
Jaun Valdez and his donkey showed up yesterday. Made pretty quick time. He can also testify that I wasn't practicing. When you are as bad at video games as I am practice doesn't help. What ever happened to simple games like Pong and Asteroids? No "I heard about those games on the history chanel comments."
i really like Asteroids Deluxe because it has a sheild instead of hyperspace. Hyperspace sucks....

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You think Hyperspace sucks you should try working in this green haze all of the time. It seems to follow me everywhere.:rolleyes:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i think i need to come play too...or at least show my face once in a while to let the world know i'm still alive!
how goes it kids?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You guys know I'm trying to watch my boyish figure is why I don't drink beer right? Also for sale: I have some oceanfront property in Nevada I'ld like to sell.
Kai where the heck have you been? Long time no poking the bear. Levi was just asking about you.
Burritos lastnight & shop today= Bog of Eternal Stench
Kevin are you headed up?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Lumberjack said:
Kai where the heck have you been? Long time no poking the bear. Levi was just asking about you.
working about 20, 12 hour shifts a month at the station and going to school. I need to come down and play really bad.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Rhyno stopped by and tried to unseat the youngsters. We had to stop due to spousel nagging. We closed early for NYr's Eve and she thought we should be at home and not at the shop if we were closed. Go figure.