Quantcast

downhill san diego?

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
Hey i'm looking for some fun trails, ppl in san diego. I'm in UTC and it's pretty slim pickins. I'm also looking for some armour and a m/L full face helmet.

snipes287

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
Seattle, WA
hey man, welcome to the board. Lovebunny and I are riding at poway/tedd williams/meadowbrook tommarow and your more then welcome to come. just pm me to get directions

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
thanx for the invite...i forget to check the site often b/c i don't have my own pc right now...anyway i'm gonna get some gear and we can ride some other time.

OAKLEYMAN

Chimp
Jun 5, 2006
hey i am new in the area and i am lookin for some sick downhill runs! i just bought the 2006 GT chucker 2.0 and i wanna put it to use i live 5 min. from coronado and really need a place to ride please help!!!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I'll probably be there around 5pm, it'll be cooler then! :) I want to do lots and lots and lots of runs! Heather bring your camera, and we'll take turns taking pics! :) I like take photo's, and though I don't have a camera, I still know how to get the good shots! ;) I am an aspiring photographer. haha

Coby

Chimp
Feb 16, 2006
San Diego
audj said:
Hey i'm looking for some fun trails, ppl in san diego. I'm in UTC and it's pretty slim pickins. I'm also looking for some armour and a m/L full face helmet.
I'm in UTC too ... PM me and we can set a ride together