Quantcast

Dream bike of 06

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
corey_dcstreet said:
how is that bike standing up?
The new curnutt has an internal gyroscope so the bike always stays level and right side up. It can also levitate over obstacles if you push that red button on top of the fork leg.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
skatetokil said:
The new curnutt has an internal gyroscope so the bike always stays level and right side up. It can also levitate over obstacles if you push that red button on top of the fork leg.
Yeah, but it's hell on cornering.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
wood-dog said:
is that a rubber band I see going around the front brake lever? Will that come stock on the bike?
That's the parking brake. And knowing FOES - it will cost extra, but it might be the best damn rubber band you will ever get too.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
nevermind I do

rad new bike with hayes gear box its rad hahahttp://images.velonews.com/images/report/8983.12918.t.jpg

ohh and i cant find a picture but darks downhill bike it was featured in dirt in the section about interbike

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah ellsworthless is right haha they are a rip off but i like the concept bike with the enternal commision I just got a rocky mountain 9.5 that is completley pimped so I sorta have my dream bike haha ill post picks when I can

hurlykid6900

Chimp
Oct 23, 2005
C-Ville Rep yo
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Bearmntpicnic said:
I just got a rocky mountain 9.5 that is completley pimped so I sorta have my dream bike haha ill post picks when I can

Hey Charles, I think you mean a Mtn. Cycles 9.5, NOT a rocky mountain. If you are going to be pimping that new machine around at least know what it is you are riding, otherwise.... no respect!!!

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
yeah about that...... im not riding it yet so I can call it pigracer if I like. Chuck Norris is only cool with a mullet or numchucks. matt have you fixed your bikes turning ability yet? and there was rad ski biking of death at snowshoe ha we built a funny double and eric merked himself. ohh and you missed out back to back 55 foot tables and like two of the craziest rails ever. and a contest with rad pro riders pulling 900's and what not. ohh yeah and a doouble back flip by some rad skier

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
No, no, no! It IS NOT the Mtn. Cycle 9.5 of Death, it is just Mtn. Cycle 9.5. The whole "of death" thing proudly belongs to G-boy and his Specialized "bike O DEATH". You can't take credit for his work! Geez, youngins!

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
ive been saying of death after everything since is was 13 years ole mister you remmeber dat....... ohh yeah it came well the frame did and hopfully everthing ealse tommaro ill call you about building

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Yea, just keep telling yourself that, Charlie! Actually, how is the bike comming along? have you taken it out to ride yet? If you have, how does that sucker feel?

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
haha actually no im having a friend do the whole floating break deal since I dont really know how that junks works but tommaro like evening im hoping to just session the uva drop and used to a heavy bike