Quantcast

Dream Track

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
yea Those jumps are super smooth and flowy I'd love to have some smaller stuff like that, A Dh bike would do fine because its nice to have jumps big enough where you can actually move a big bike around ( hence the massive wips he was doing)

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Incredible. I thought it was cool how the lip/lander of the hip kinda grew side to side...seems like you could start on the left and work your way over to the right as you get comfortable.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
yeah I got this movie called "PUSHER" a while back that has tons of DT footage. Man it looks soooooo much fun!!

yeah...there is no way I would ride that on a small bike. In a video I recall this guy snapping a Shiver on that track. You just heard this loud "SNAP" then the guy stopped to look at his fork and one leg was snapped at the lower corwn!!!!

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
untitledsince89 said:
aha thats funny you want him to read, but you can't even re-read your post to spell things right.
I'd say a minor spelling error is better than completely missing the point. Sweet video, definitely some skilled riders shown.