Quantcast

Drivers ED?

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Heres the deal, in class u learn all the laws, they pretty much tell you to signal, never ever ever go over 65 on the freeway, stay 25 in resy. then you do driver training the the car and you end up going 80 on the freeway cuz the guy says to just keep with the flow. IMO drivers ed was pointless. Do it online

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Thanks!, ill sign up tommorow, I figured they just taught you as thouhg you are 2, but wasnt sure. Thanks:cheers:
and everyone i know who has tried the online classes are either A: the worst drivers who know nothing. or B: started the classes a year ago and havent finished yet. plus they show you the red asphault compilation and thats worth it in itself

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Definitely took the online course and finished in about 3 days. Super basic and you don't waste time in a classroom. And it taught me everything I needed to know for the test. Btw, my driver's training instructor said I was one of the best drivers he'd had.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
I know of people who have passed the online training by setting their mouse to click every 30 seconds and just leaving. Make sure the actual physical driving school near you will accept your online drivers ed certificate, sometimes they won't. I took a class for 5 days last summer and it made my mom happy, so that was good.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Definitely take it online. First of all you can take it in your house instead of an old classroom. It is super easy. And the one I took had a 10 minute minimum before you could go to the next page, that way you get the required amount of time. So after your done and have to wait for the ten minutes to go by you just go on ridemonkey.

Definitely take it online. First of all you can take it in your house instead of an old classroom. It is super easy. And the one I took had a 10 minute minimum before you could go to the next page, that way you get the required amount of time. So after your done and have to wait for the ten minutes to go by you just go on ridemonkey.
uhh, is tat a good thing, that you have to wait for it.:brow:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Do the online one. I did mine on welcomedriver.com, and it was great. I didn't have to read anything. You just skip through and take the test at the end. On my final, there was a glitch in the program that answered all my questions right for me. So basically I spent like 3 hours and passed.

And anyone who says driver's ed makes you a good driver is a dumbass. Experience, defensiveness, and knowledge make you a good driver, not listening to some guy ramble about speed limits and such.

well, I signed up at thethe drivers ed at mira costa, the online one, I made a user name and pass word, and paid the ****, but when i try to log in, all it says is that it is not recognized.they arnt open on the weekends, so wwould they put everyone in on monday or if you sign up during the week, or is it instant:rant:

Apr 12, 2005
MA
oh. all we got to see was a movie about a pastor who shot a guy with a crossbow because of road rage.
I saw that one too. They also showed one about an olymic (I believe he was a swimmer) athlete who ran his car into a group of kids partying on the side of the road when he was drunk.

I took the classes because I'm pretty sure thats the only option here in MA, and did two classes a week for 3-4 weeks. I finished them before I was 16, and didn't get a question wrong on my permit test (not that is says much, because the test is a joke). I've taken two of six driving hours, and I should finish the rest fairly soon, then It's just the wait until december 16th when I can take my road test.:banana: