Quantcast

!!!! Driving real estate agent insane Tuesday GTM !!!!

what a striking picture!

wife takes 11yo to rex kwon do. i put 7yo to bed. drink beers. finish draft of grant. motivation level is low. must. push. through. fuckit friday, y u not wednesday???
I got a charge out of it also.

Vermont: Excavator for solar installation shows up at 6 PM to start work, asks if there's anything else I want done for free while he's here...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ha, so it seems Lil Man's machine is an MX16, roughly 2007 vintage,

From the BMX Museum:

Comment on the photo is the bike was coaster break and later upgraded to the Skyway freewheel.

Still waiting for the grips and the big parts order with tires, but so far so good.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
After about a week of emails/calls/etc, just found out the dealership we bought our new car from did NOT pay off our existing loan using the guaranteed trade they offer. Seems this tiny bit of info was not forwarded to finance, and they want us to re-contract or pay off the loan ourselves. Though we plan on going to the dealership tomorrow and fix this, we feel they do owe us something for their oversight/lack of communication between selling agent and finance folks. I don't know right now how I'm going to handle it, let alone tell wifey when she gets home from ladies' night out, yet I do know they will have a bit of a retraction from our previous Yelp review of them.

Man, I love my bikes.......

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
That's a cool story. Steptoe Butte is an enchanting place! It has a cool history and a great view. I've been up there many times. Old abandoned apples are pretty neat too. They show up in random, wild places. I'm still working in the orchards and warehouses. I just added the herb farm in for part time work to keep things interesting.

We don't grow no row crops on our farm, only tree's...