Quantcast

Drop Off 1

mcwelja

Chimp
Jul 8, 2008
I saw a Drop Off 1 '06 on JensonUSA and can you tell me what do you think about it?
I ride street and i dont go on big jump.....so? is it worth 239$? is it ok?
sry 4 my eng!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Drop off's feel like pogo sticks. I believe it is has only one compression cartridge, period, and it barely controls your rebound.

I would save the cash and get an used Z1 or Super T.

mcwelja

Chimp
Jul 8, 2008
well i cant buy used because my sister is coming to USA, she is staying there for a short time and then shi is coming back! i am from Europe and i need to buy some fork because a broke mine.....can you tell me some fork for about 250$??? i ride street and a litle bit dirt, dont wana DJ i want something that is 130mm+

kalNhobbs

Chimp
Jun 21, 2007
Portland, Orygun!
I have a drop off 1, and I would say it was worth the two hundred I paid for it. I like the fact that is has a coil spring in both legs, unlike the other drop offs which have air cartridges. I did have problems with it being a little too pogo sticky at first, but after playing with the oil level and weight (the oil level was far below manual specifications when i got it), I was able to get it to perform well, and I weigh 220+ with gear.

If I had the $$$ I would a higher end fork, since mine is now 2 years old, but why replace what is not broke?